What's new

What If YOU Slip Infront Of Crowd ?

syeda bukhary

New Recruit

Reaction score
What ifyou slip infront of crowd ??: And, What if someone else slip infront of you ????::oops:

This question thread was alright for one such topic. At the end of the day this is a Pakistani defence forum. Please refrain form posting threads that have no relevance to the forum.
I HOPE THE MODS AGREE WITH MY OPINION
regards
araz

excuse me sir, with due respect wana say, yes its a Defence forum, as u sad, bt its gup shup forum also its for ,dil bher k kuch bhe kaho... i my self is a psychiatrist.so being a psychiatrist its a v important quest fo minds,if u wanw know others mind .. we asked this quest 2 Gen Fahim also,..tel me few things and i'l let u know what u r..its a psychological.theory.. sorry 4 ur disliking....Syeda Z Bukhary

I agree with syeda bukhary such things should be discussed in Gupshup maro.

About slipping - If it is me then of course this will an embarrassing situation, I will try to regain composure and apologize to the crowd for creating a nuisance and try to Smile/laugh off the incident.

If its someone else then I will rush and try to help the person.

hello syeda yar tell me about my personality.i'll answer all your questions.i already did one in the mirror wala question.
well for this one.its a bit embarrassing slipping in public but i am confident enough not to feel that much.so i won't make a big deal out of it. and also i don't like to laugh at people so i'll just take it normal if someone gets slipped infront of me.if the slipped person is my friend i'll pull his/her leg to an extreme.

This question thread was alright for one such topic. At the end of the day this is a Pakistani defence forum. Please refrain form posting threads that have no relevance to the forum.
I HOPE THE MODS AGREE WITH MY OPINION
regards
araz

well MODS may agree but i don't. sorry araz bhai:)

I agree with syeda bukhary such things should be discussed in Gupshup maro.

About slipping - If it is me then of course this will an embarrassing situation, I will try to regain composure and apologize to the crowd for creating a nuisance and try to Smile/laugh off the incident.

If its someone else then I will rush and try to help the person.

ya, thats pretty much it for me too. i mean, what else can u do?

A decade ago, I would be embarrassed & upset not only becoz I slipped but coz it happened in public & what people would " think" of me. Similarly, I would snigger at someone who slipped.

Now I would see it differently, I would wonder how i missed the step / puddle was it lack of composure or failing eye sight ? If someone else stumbled I would go & help him/ her, ask if he / she is hurt .. in short would empathise with the unfortunate parson.

If I slip I hold my knees and grit in pain as I have a problem with them. I f someone else slips I try and help them up.
Guys I am not a bigot. My point of contention was that these threads lead us nowhere. For instance, I would be happy if based on the answers Farhan gave us our personality caricature. the thing is is he willing to do the work, considering the number of posters here. Probably not, Then what is his input into it other than starting the thread and let people ramble on. I personally have no objection to these threads but merely question the logic of it and what will come out of it.
Sorry Farhan I did not perhaps explain my objections adequately and thanks for your email.
Kindest regards
Araz

People would probably laugh, but I wouldn't mind I'd just get up, laugh it off and hope no girls were watching.

Back
Top Bottom