What's new

What if, MH-370 was an EMP weapon?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since everyone has a hypothetical theory about the mystery of #MH-370's disappearance, here is my conspiracy theory.

Obviously purely hypothetical as it is, i think one possible explanation of such a mysterious disappearance of the flight MH-370 is that the flight had been turned into an EMP weapon and had to be taken far away from civilization and destroyed.

Here are a few points i would like to put up for discussion.

• The flight MH-370 had been given servicing at the airport in malaysia and was in a perfect working condition. After take off it maintained its designated waypoint to China.

• The authorities in Malaysia or a military in the region, like the Malaysian military, Chinese or the US NAVY received 'authenticated' intel reports that there was an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) weapon onboard the flight MH-370.

• The EMP device had an integrated suite of an altimeter, a GPS locator, Timer, Trigger and the Tactical Nuclear Weapon attached to it. A similar device with an altimeter, timer and trigger attached to a strong nerve gas agent cannister was used to the down the C-130H Flight-Pak-one which crashed with the Pakistani President Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, Chief of the ISI General Akhtar Abdur Rehman and the US ambassador Mr Arnold Raphel among crew on board the ill fated flight from Bahawalpur on the 19th of August 1988.

• It was aimed to be blown up at 30,000ft altitude over Chinese mainland at a designated altitude, time and GPS location while MH-370 was on its approach to Beijing. It was designed to get the maximum possible EMP effect, resulting the frying and destruction of all electronics devices, power grids, stock markets, military installations, marketplaces, homes, vehicles and so on.

• The subsequent EMP blast at 30,000ft would have resulted in the near eradication of the industrialized state of China by destroying all electronics in a major part of the country, its major military installations, population and commerce centers like Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong leading to these places going almost instantly back to stone age, followed by an economic and governance collapse of the Chinese Communist Party, effectively removing Chinese state as a rising superpower for good.

• It would have been a legitimate casus belli to China which would have to go to war against an bougey terrorist group which would have claimed responsibility over skype. The globalist propaganda machine like FOX, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera would have contributed into the process.

• After the military found out about an EMP device planted on the plane, they communicated with the flight MH-370 on an encrypted military channel and ordered the pilot to take it as far as he can and crash it after explaining the magnitude of the alternative outcome, possibly leading to a global conflict. They may also have threatened the MH-370 to be blown out of the sky.

• The pilot conceded, switched off the transponder, pulled the fuse on the FDR (Flight Data Recorder), gained maximum altitude at 45,000ft, instructed his 239 passengers to fasten seat belts, depressurized the cabin sucking most of its oxygen out at an already low oxygen altitude, rendering all passengers unconscious and incapable of putting up any resistance.

• He took a sharp turn to his 9'o clock, descended to 1500 meters to fly as close as he can to the sea should the EMP device go off, it would have been rendered useless due to the water underneath. Instead of landing at 630 airports he could have chosen to land for safety within his fuel range and the fact that his engines were beaming performance data 4-5 hours after the transponder was switched off to the satellites, points to the fact that he could have landed pretty much anywhere he wanted as he had the fuel and his engines were healthy to do so.

• Instead the flight MH-370 maintains lowest possible altitude for a sustained flight into a very remote area of the Indian Ocean as far away from civilization as possible and then crashes after running out of fuel.

• Whoever planted the EMP device had 20 days to retrieve it, so it may never be found.

• Few things that need to be said in this regard are these.

• The pilot had 18,000 hours of experience and was not a madman, as if he wanted to kill people because he was a psychotic, he could have entered the plane into a stall and it would have crashed.

• The theory of low nitrogen inflated front landing gear is bogus as if there was a fire onboard the pilot was bound by law to issue a mayday call to prepare for possible emergency landing. Pilots remember all airports close to their flight path by heart. The theory says that there was a fire in the front, the pilots got incinerated but it didn't destroy the instrumentation which was flying the jet on autopilot for 6 odd hours. Sounds bogus to me.

• There were no attempts of hijacking, no panic alarms raised, the last message 'okay goodnight' meant that everything was normal or was being kept normal till the transponder was switched off.

• There was no attempt to land the plane, instead it flew into the deep ocean into oblivion while flying at the lowest possible sustainable altitude and literally flew so far away that i ran out of fuel and crashed. That is not normal behaviour and it takes exceptional circumstances to do so.

• US NAVY has carrier groups sailing across the Indian ocean all the time, they warn and even intercept anything that is flying within a 200Nmi radius of the carrier group. I find it unbelievable that a Navy that keeps all ships in all seas of the world within their firing range all the time missed out on a 777. Then the plane also slipped past the Australian Navy armed with Above the Horizon AESA radars able to detect UAVs and even birds. I find that unbelievable beyond any reasonable explanation.

• In the end i think that the flight MH-370 may as well have spared us from a global conflict and its pilot showcased valor rarely seen in men.

Shoot your opinions | Aero

Last edited:
The pilot conceded, switched off the transponder, pulled the fuse on the FDR (Flight Data Recorder), gained maximum altitude at 45,000ft, instructed his 239 passengers to fasten seat belts, depressurized the cabin sucking most of its oxygen out at an already low oxygen altitude, rendering all passengers unconscious and incapable of putting up and resistance.
Da fuq!? o_O

Lala, I know it's all hypothetical, however, any sort of source or link to chatter about the EMP?

Since everyone has a hypothetical theory about the mystery of #MH-370's disappearance, here is my theory.

Obviously purely hypothetical as it is, i think that one possible scenario of such a mysterious disappearance of the flight MH-370 is that the flight had been turned into an EMP weapon and had to be taken far away from civilization and destroyed.

• The flight MH-370 had been given servicing at the airport in malaysia and was in a perfect working condition. After take off it maintained its designated waypoint to China.

• The authorities in Malaysia or a military in the region, like the Malaysian military, Chinese or the US NAVY received 'authenticated' intel reports that there was an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) weapon onboard the flight MH-370.

• The EMP device had an altimeter, a GPS locator, Timer, Trigger and the Tactical Nuclear Weapon attached to it.

• It was aimed to be blown up at 30,000ft altitude over Chinese mainland at a designated altitude, time and GPS location while MH-370 was on its approach to Beijing. It was designed to get the maximum possible EMP effect, resulting the frying and destruction of all electronics devices, power grids, stock markets, military installations, marketplaces, homes, vehicles and so on.

• The subsequent EMP blast at 30,000ft would have resulted in the near eradication of the industrialized state of China by destroying all electronics in a major part of the country, its major military installations, population and commerce centers like Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong leading to these places going almost instantly back to stone age, followed by an economic and governance collapse of the Chinese Communist Party, effectively removing Chinese state as a rising superpower for good.

• It would have been a legitimate casus belli to China which would have to go to war against an bougey terrorist group which would have claimed responsibility over skype. The globalist propaganda machine like FOX, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera would have contributed into the process.

• After the military found out about an EMP device planted on the plane, they communicated with the flight MH-370 on an encrypted military channel and ordered the pilot to take it as far as he can and crash it after explaining the magnitude of the alternative outcome, possibly leading to a global conflict. They may also have threatened the MH-370 to be blown out of the sky.

• The pilot conceded, switched off the transponder, pulled the fuse on the FDR (Flight Data Recorder), gained maximum altitude at 45,000ft, instructed his 239 passengers to fasten seat belts, depressurized the cabin sucking most of its oxygen out at an already low oxygen altitude, rendering all passengers unconscious and incapable of putting up and resistance.

• He took a sharp turn to his 9'o clock, descended to 1500 meters to fly as close as he can to the sea should the EMP device go off, it would have been rendered useless due to the water underneath. Instead of landing at 630 airports he could have chosen to land for safety within his fuel range and the fact that his engines were beaming performance data 4-5 hours after the transponder was switched off to the satellites, points to the fact that he could have landed pretty much anywhere he wanted as he had the fuel and his engines were healthy to do so.

• Instead the flight MH-370 maintains lowest possible altitude for a sustained flight into a very remote area of the Indian Ocean as far away from civilization as possible and then crashes after running out of fuel.

• Whoever planted the EMP device had 20 days to retrieve it, so it may never be found.

• The pilot had 18,000 hours of experience and was not a madman, as if he wanted to kill people because he was a psychotic, he could have entered the plane into a stall and it would have crashed.

• The theory of low nitrogen inflated front landing gear is bogus as if there was a fire onboard the pilot was bound by law to issue a mayday call to prepare for possible emergency landing. Pilots remember all airports close to their flight path by heart. The theory says that there was a fire in the front, the pilots got incinerated but it didn't destroy the instrumentation which was flying the jet on autopilot for 6 odd hours. Sounds bogus to me.

• There were no attempts of hijacking, no panic alarms raised, the last message 'okay goodnight' meant that everything was normal or was being kept normal till the transponder was switched off.

• There was no attempt to land the plane, instead it flew into the deep ocean into oblivion while flying at the lowest possible sustainable altitude and literally flew so far away that i ran out of fuel and crashed. That is not normal behaviour and it takes exceptional circumstances to do so.

• US NAVY has carrier groups sailing across the Indian ocean all the time, they warn and even intercept anything that is flying within a 200Nmi radius of the carrier group. I find it unbelievable that a Navy that keeps all ships in all seas of the world within their firing range all the time missed out on a 777. Then the plane also slipped past the Australian Navy armed with Above the Horizon AESA radars able to detect UAVs and even birds. I find that unbelievable beyond any reasonable explanation.

• In the end i think that the flight MH-370 may as well have spared us from a global conflict and its pilot showcased valor rarely seen in men.

Or or or, it went up so high, that it reached the heaven, and the passengers refused to return back from there? :D

We should give chance to every possibilities.

palin-wonders-if-flight-370-flew-directly.jpg

You should write a script based on this idea, it will make a great movie.

I wrote it in bold letters in the first line which of course you chose to ignore, and no i am not planning on writing a movie cheng.

So basically like a movie script? In such a case, would be one hell of a thriller! :enjoy:

Don't forget me when casting. o_O Emperor would like to play the evil-badd-***! :guns::whistle:

Ofcourse its just conspiracy theory as there is no plausible explanation available on this event, nor there will be any. This is the first event of its kind in the history of aviation and it wasn't just an ordinary crash.

I wrote it in bold letters in the first line which of course you chose to ignore, and no i am not planning on writing a movie cheng.

Ofcourse its just conspiracy theory as there is no plausible explanation available on this event, nor there will be any. This is the first event of its kind in the history of aviation and it wasn't just an ordinary crash.

It is indeed a bizarre crash and will take a few years to sort out fully, if ever.

It is indeed a bizarre crash and will take a few years to sort out fully, if ever.

What I fear is that the remains of the plane will never be found and we will be bombarded with various theories for a very long time.

The sad part is it will not bring closure to the relatives of the passengers and crew - quite traumatic.

What I fear is that the remains of the plane will never be found and we will be bombarded with various theories for a very long time.

The sad part is it will not bring closure to the relatives of the passengers and crew - quite traumatic.

It took two years to find the Black Box from that Air France Airbus crash. It will similarly take a while before this B777 is found and the causes determined.

Australian navy says that it has only found 'rubbish' not any debris.

Since everyone has a hypothetical theory about the mystery of #MH-370's disappearance, here is my conspiracy theory.

Obviously purely hypothetical as it is, i think one possible explanation of such a mysterious disappearance of the flight MH-370 is that the flight had been turned into an EMP weapon and had to be taken far away from civilization and destroyed.

• The EMP device had an integrated suite of an altimeter, a GPS locator, Timer, Trigger and the Tactical Nuclear Weapon attached to it. A similar device with an altimeter, timer and trigger attached to a strong nerve gas agent cannister was used to the down the C-130H Flight-Pak-one which crashed with the Pakistani President Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, Chief of the ISI General Akhtar Abdur Rehman and the US ambassador Mr Arnold Raphel among crew on board the ill fated flight from Bahawalpur on the 19th of August 1988.

• The pilot conceded, switched off the transponder, pulled the fuse on the FDR (Flight Data Recorder), gained maximum altitude at 45,000ft, instructed his 239 passengers to fasten seat belts, depressurized the cabin sucking most of its oxygen out at an already low oxygen altitude, rendering all passengers unconscious and incapable of putting up any resistance.

dafaq, I would make a wicked hollywood thriller though......

It took two years to find the Black Box from that Air France Airbus crash. It will similarly take a while before this B777 is found and the causes determined.

But they did find the debris of that crash within five days. This incident is creepy.

Not even a screw has been found of a jet made of 30% composite materials which should float including the nose cone. No sharks massing on dead bodies, no bodies floating or washing up, no fuel slicks either.

@VCheng

Cheng sahib, they knew exactly 'where' the air france jet crashed.

MH-370 switched off its transponder, flew into high seas for 5 hours below radar blanket and crashed after running out of fuel. Does that sound normal to you?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom