What's new

What IF? Fictional aircraft and liveries for the Pakistan Air Force

Update: never mind I made my own version.

1q5ts4.jpg

That would be alright - but what of the specs/capabilities? STOL? Ability to use rough fields? Materials? Engines? Weight? Primary weapons? Engine TBO/ time it takes to re-equip/ How are present infrastructure fits or may need to be adjusted? - The J20 and J31/60 these are X planes, you guys are way more knowledgeable and should come up with specs to match our "what if" - our "what if" ship is 15-25 years away, what kinds of capabilities ought it have? What kinds of capabilities will the adversaries have?

There are questions for fresher and more interested minds. Now I take more interest in LLyods impeding divestment and credit suisse's grey market antics.
:lazy:

This is just a hobby for me and nothing serious enough to care about the details or the user.
However, those interested are always welcome to do what you have stated.

Chengdu J-10PG 23rd Sq "Talons" circa 2016

Ordered to replace the F-7PG interceptors which were becoming more and more obsolescent , the first aircraft arrived on a minerals for weapons exchange from China in 2015.

img00053o.jpg

img00054z.jpg

img00055y.jpg

What about Thunderbolt II's with PAF wing tails? :)

@Oscar Shouldn't it be the J-10B :confused:

Ill do a J-10B in a month or so.. @Lazarus177 knows why..
But in this case no.. the idea was that China is letting go of its J-10A fleet with greater 5th gen numbers and we needed a quick and effective upgrade for the F-7PG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan Air Force, KC-135E . 39th Tactical Attack wing , Jacobabad.

After coaxing the US Congress finally relented to allow the transfer of 4 EDA KC-135Es to the Pakistan Air Force. The aircraft were based in Jacobabad and Air Refueling training commenced immediately to bring all PAF F-16 units up to speed.

img00001zc.jpg

img00002he.jpg

Pakistan Air Force, KC-135E . 39th Tactical Attack wing , Jacobabad.

After coaxing the US Congress finally relented to allow the transfer of 4 EDA KC-135Es to the Pakistan Air Force. The aircraft were based in Jacobabad and Air Refueling training commenced immediately to bring all PAF F-16 units up to speed.

img00001zc.jpg

img00002he.jpg

If one is imagining, then why not the newer KC-135Rs with the CFM56 engines rather than the old KC-135Es with P&W TF-33s? Dream bigger!

Chengdu J-10PG 23rd Sq "Talons" circa 2016

Ordered to replace the F-7PG interceptors which were becoming more and more obsolescent , the first aircraft arrived on a minerals for weapons exchange from China in 2015.

img00053o.jpg

img00054z.jpg

img00055y.jpg

Tell me how do you make these Images??

If one is imagining, then why not the newer KC-135Rs with the CFM56 engines rather than the old KC-135Es with P&W TF-33s? Dream bigger!

The R's will be phased out last.. the E's will be the first to be taken out in EDA.

Back
Top Bottom