What's new

What hunting App are you using?

Thanks for telling me about this app. I haven't got to go hunting because of the ammo prices in america. I hope to go soon
Hold on... you have some of the lowest ammo prices world wide; what are you saying.

You do go to extremes don't you. A life is a life and everything has an opportunity cost.
I am as much a Pakistani as you are and I am as much an American that you are not!.

ThankGod am not an american and u can never be as much a Pakistani as i am.

This violent thread is still active. :nono:
why do you say that?

I hunt for food; it is on my farm land. Not for trophy hunting.

Even a carrot you take out of the ground is alive that you kill to eat.

why do you say that?

You won't be able to convince them. I also don't hunt for trophy that is definitely not my way. Actually where I live this is how they manage the population of wild life since lines between wild and human city has blurred. Otherwise the wild life dies either under the wheels of automotive or mostly disease and infestations...
Some folks would never understand so no point convincing them.

why do you say that?

This thread seems more for trophy hunting. Members here feeling brave doing so. If they want to feel brave they can take their guns and hunt down hardened criminals in their cities. And this will be for a start.

Think about the picture of that hunted caracal cat I posted earlier. Will the carrot die like that cat ?

You won't be able to convince them.

Who are "them" ?

Otherwise the wild life dies either under the wheels of automotive

So that requires tuning of vehicle rules and technology. Some kind of forward-looking radar connected to a computer that can distinguish a deer, leopard etc on the road. And not allowing vehicles to zip at 80 kmph.

This thread seems more for trophy hunting. Members here feeling brave doing so. If they want to feel brave they can take their guns and hunt down hardened criminals in their cities. And this will be for a start.

Think about the picture of that hunted caracal cat I posted earlier. Will the carrot die like that cat ?

Who are "them" ?

So that requires tuning of vehicle rules and technology. Some kind of forward-looking radar connected to a computer that can distinguish a deer, leopard etc on the road. And not allowing vehicles to zip at 80 kmph.
When you take the bits and part of one's statement and respond or ask questions. It really isn't as convincing. It feels that you want to twist and argument to suit your needs. We don't have any wild life endangerment problem specifically with deers in our region. Wild life population management has been a time tested way of managing wild life (over 150 years at least).

Bottom line, anything you eat will have opportunity cost. You will be taking resource from mother nature at the expense of something or someone else.

People talk about farm animal being different then animals in the wild. Well guess what now you have given an argument that you will raise a life in captivity and imprisonment before you took that life. Atleast the animal we take for consumption has enjoyed a free life living in healthy surrounding around us.

Most of our hunt is done on leased and managed lands and we actually love the creatures and provide healthy food source and environment for them to thrive and you can see them running around every where with not much fear.

There is a distinct imbalance between predator and prey in current scheme of things and that adds to a problem that deer population outgrows and they live prolonged life and sometimes they die a miserable death due to old age or disease as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom