What's new

what has PTI achieved since 17 years?

i can make my noted cat as a parliamentarian, does it make a siasat dan and a leader?

PTI has no big figure

a party of kids

all big figures are lotas

and thats why your president is a former PMLN lota, your vice chairman is a PPP lota, or PMLN lota or what ever :lol:

your KPK president and CM is also a PPP sher pao lota :lol:

do they live in Pakistan or are they in exile in a faraway land, making fiery speeches on skype and claiming to be "leaders"

thats my theory inside job, but im sure MQM didnt murder her

if MQM done anything they could have done pre election like PMLN

also read statements by fauzia kasuri for arif alvi when see resigned :azn:

whoever killed her, they need to be brought to justice

but im not hopeful.....not in a city where if nobody got killed due to target killings even just one day - it would be a miracle sent from God

i do seem to recall some leader in London issuing a vitriolic, hate-inciting speech in which he threatens to "separate Karachi from Pakistan" along with a lot of violent rhetoric

to me that is more child-like behaviour

dont you agree?

i do seem to recall some leader in London issuing a vitriolic, hate-inciting speech in which he threatens to "separate Karachi from Pakistan" along with a lot of violent rhetoric

to me that is more child-like behaviour

dont you agree?

those words are misunderstood by jaahil people who have no urdu comprehension, i hope you are not fool and knows urdu

It looks like Darkinsky is in mood to get himself banned again :lol:

It looks like Darkinsky is in mood to get himself banned again :lol:

he shouldnt...he's debating civilized

i just dont see how people in our country can support an organization that causes problems even WITHIN Sindh

an organization whose leader doesnt even live INSIDE Pakistan; an organization known to rule by FEAR, extortion (in the garb of 'tax' collection); an organization with only a sub-regional/linguistic rather than national agenda

Karachi MQM ya Altaf kai baap ka nahi hai, zaidi said it right when he was delivering fiery speech. :D

A party known to kill anyone who disagrees with supremo leader. Starting from Azeem ahmed Tariq, and ending with Imran Farooq and that maila kid @darinsky asking what PTI has done.

What MQM has done beside creating and spreading mayhem violence and disturbance starting right from late 80's to whole 90's. Naseerullah knew how to deal with you guys

MQM should look beyond Karachi and try to become a national party rather than using language and "muhajir card" just to play political games on people and to divide them

they should also realize once and for all that Karachi doesnt belong to them. It belongs to all Pakistanis of all walks of life. There's nothing they can do to change that; neither the gun nor the extortion tactics -- which mirror that of a mafia group and not a political party

17 years and counting

i just want to ask how many there are the guys except imran khan who have been produced by PTI as a siasat dan and as a leader(not saying i count imran as one too)

folks this is the learning institution of PTI as the second biggest party of pakistan right here :pleasantry::lol:

They have forced people to vote .. and forced RIGGERS TO CHEAT .. shows how scared they are

rofl, so you admit PTI didnt achieve anything?

in the so called second biggest party of pakistan who can be called a siasi leader?(not even imran khan)

they came out to vote and they stand against the badmash ...the killer atlaf hussain have to resign from party bcoz of him ...

17 years and counting

i just want to ask how many there are the guys except imran khan who have been produced by PTI as a siasat dan and as a leader(not saying i count imran as one too)

folks this is the learning institution of PTI as the second biggest party of pakistan right here :pleasantry::lol:

erm... It takes time to develop a party. While a big chunk of PTI's time was during Musharaf's rule (when democratic political parties didnt really have any say in anything) PTI has achieved more in 17 years what others couldn't in more. Your answer is in your question.

After just three elections (bare in mind PTI did not take part in second last general election) PTI has become the 2nd most successful party in Pakistan.

In addition a political party can only make a significant difference if its ruling. But even while not in power PTI has brought Pakistan together. and young people are beginning to see that.

I hope that answers your question

those words are misunderstood by jaahil people who have no urdu comprehension, i hope you are not fool and knows urdu
Which version of Urdu? School wala ya Ischool wala :D

Barring Altaf from makin speeches is an achievent. What is your definition of siyasi leader?

barring altaf from speeches?, what did that happen?

previously it was also rumored that altaf :lol:

please dont believe in rumors, PTI is a very limited party with internal conflicts, conflict of interests, if you only bear yourself that will be an achievement in itself :lol:

Which version of Urdu? School wala ya Ischool wala :D

punjabi wala :cheesy:

17 years and counting

If one goies by the number of seats PTI have won it have just replaced MQM :lazy:

If one goies by the number of seats PTI have won it have just replaced MQM :lazy:

the true politics is still not played by pthers except MQM

all depend on electables and only electables have won in PTI, the vast majority of new comers have been rejected

Back
Top Bottom