What's new

what has PTI achieved since 17 years?

Even from Landhi PTI candidate scored 69000 votes. From gulshan 60000+ votes. Anyways you have your excuses ready and don't want to accept the ground facts. This thread was created just to troll and vent out some frustration for some reasons we all know.

cant blame PTI, karachi's population is too big :smokin:

you have still not answered my question :smokin:

1) zehra shahid was murdered by arif alvi not MQM, MQM didnt gain anything with her death, you should ask why avli and her cronies failed to register an FIR which was later registered by police itself :azn:

curious that she was shot a night after angry claims that MQM was rigging the votes in Karachi; im trying to understand who was beating the goats out of people who spoke against MQM....not to mention re-polling @ NA-250 -- GIVEN the fact that ECP itself conceded there was massive rigging throughout Karachi

2) here is Qadri jalsa and long march

BGDs4D6CQAEZ-MG.jpg

Who?? :laugh:

17 years and counting

i just want to ask how many there are the guys except imran khan who have been produced by PTI as a siasat dan and as a leader(not saying i count imran as one too)

folks this is the learning institution of PTI as the second biggest party of pakistan right here :pleasantry::lol:

Murad saeed

Asad umr

dat girl frm tribal area

Arif alvi n many more

curious that she was shot a night after angry claims that MQM was rigging the votes in Karachi; im trying to understand who was beating the goats out of people who spoke against MQM....not to mention re-polling @ NA-250 -- GIVEN the fact that ECP itself conceded there was massive rigging throughout Karachi

what were her exact words?

its pretty much known that zehra didnt want alvi to be given ticket for NA250, alvi is a known jamaat who served for jamaat for 25 years when jamaat itself was known as a ghunda party and alvi left jamaat because he wasnt given ticket from jamaatis :smokin:

connect the dots and you will get the whole picture :smokin:

cant blame PTI, karachi's population is too big :smokin:

you have still not answered my question :smokin:

Even Lahore's population is too big. Why didn't MQM candidate bag 1000+ votes from there.

Your question has been answered. You just don't want to admit it. :azn:

Murad saeed

Asad umr

dat girl frm tribal area

Arif alvi n many more

:lol:

arif alvi is from jamaat

asad umer is a leader? when did he won any election and that too, when did he became a politican :lol:

murad saeed? who?

Even from Landhi PTI candidate scored 69000 votes. From gulshan 60000+ votes. Anyways you have your excuses ready and don't want to accept the ground facts. This thread was created just to troll and vent out some frustration for some reasons we all know.

Asad Umar, Naz Baloch, Abrar ul Haq and many others are made politicians by PTI and had no political background before they joined PTI.

Noted banker Mohammad Saleem Jan (grandson of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan and cousin of ANP's Asfandyar Wali), joined Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf back in 2011

a huge blow to ANP

what were her exact words?

its pretty much known that zehra didnt want alvi to be given ticket for NA250, alvi is a known jamaat who served for jamaat for 25 years when jamaat itself was known as a ghunda party and alvi left jamaat because he wasnt given ticket from jamaatis :smokin:

connect the dots and you will get the whole picture :smokin:

you're implicating him in her cold-blooded murder, that's what you're saying?

i like you a lot and always respect your opinions but here -- despite the fact that I recognize how disgusting politics are in the country -- i am not agreeing with you here at all

i think it's a waste of time to compare what are MQM accomplishments with those of PTI; to be honest i was never even raised to care about party politics or taking sides on this. But on this matter it is difficult for me to resist.

there's only one good thing that ever came out of MQM --- and that is it's clear stance against terrorism/militancy in the name of religion. However, Imran Khan's detractors often laben him as "mullah" or "taleban sympathizer" and that too despite the fact that he's been very clear not just in his condemnation of talebanic terrorism, but also did what other parties are too scared to do -- he diagnoses the CAUSES

on solutions against terrorism and a strong national security policy -- i dont think any political party had an effective solution (including PTI actually)

Noted banker Mohammad Saleem Jan (grandson of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan and cousin of ANP's Asfandyar Wali), joined Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf back in 2011

a huge blow to ANP

i can make my noted cat as a parliamentarian, does it make a siasat dan and a leader?

PTI has no big figure

a party of kids

all big figures are lotas

and thats why your president is a former PMLN lota, your vice chairman is a PPP lota, or PMLN lota or what ever :lol:

your KPK president and CM is also a PPP sher pao lota :lol:

you're implicating him in her cold-blooded murder, that's what you're saying?

thats my theory inside job, but im sure MQM didnt murder her

if MQM done anything they could have done pre election like PMLN

also read statements by fauzia kasuri for arif alvi when see resigned :azn:

:lol:

arif alvi is from jamaat

asad umer is a leader? when did he won any election and that too, when did he became a politican :lol:

murad saeed? who?

arif alvi came out more powerful only in PTI cuz PTI gav him da chances

Asad Umer left his job n career to be part of dis process by joinin PTI,now he will work for Pak on a large level which he cud not hav,if he had been workin for da company he was wid for years...

Murad Saeed was jus frm lower middle class,poor family,done MBA n won many prizes as a debator in KPK,now hes a MNA,he is here only cuz of PTI

so? :meeting:

1st time yes, but it existed for 17 years, do you deny :azn:

yes but it never was part of any Gov... was it?:azn:

Sorry to bust ur bubbles & i am no PTI fanboy, but to be honest they have achieved more than MQM :D

Well the party just won a whole province.

But before that Imran Khan was MNA in 2002. A better question would be what he did in Mianwall to prove him credible ?

Back
Top Bottom