What's new

What has gone wrong in india?

You look at those recent video. People crowded around the india hospital with little protection.

Same as those on the street grabbing oxygen tank. All they got a just a simple face mask, huddle close together to work.

Even in cremation center. From workers to cremation families members. It's the same sight, people stay close together.

No social distancing and totally no awareness this virus is highly contagious.
Stories of families driving hours from Delhi to neighboring Punjab looking for hospital beds, how's this possible in a lockdown? Not to be rude or condescending and pointing out the facts pertaining to this supposed lockdown, GOI institutions are just full of silly people. Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh public institution has to do better to protect its people.

Last edited:
Delhi CM kejriwal failed Delhi. Allowed and even helped farmer agitations where score of UK returnees came with the UK variant and spread with all around Delhi. He also failed misernly to coordinate with hospitals to arrange oxygen and scores of people died due to lack of oxygen.

Also Maharastra CM failed his state, a native mutant virus was growing there for past three month. Hardly did anything to contain it before it's too late.

Now these two states spread the mutant virus around India.

The worst has still to come yet.
Currently India is doing 1.7 millions of testing per day, and 35k positive found. 3k death.
I bet real number is much much higher.
India will find itself in the catastrophe within a month.

Currently India is doing 1.7 millions of testing per day, and 35k positive found. 3k death.
I bet real number is much much higher.
India will find itself in the catastrophe within a month.

I heard more than half of them are rapid tests which are hardly 40% accurate but are cheaper and faster. While rt pcr tests are expensive and take upto 3 days to get result.

New Covid virus strain, delayed vaccine, election season etc all combined, is what has gone wrong.

When stupidity, ignorance mixed with arrogance, you have a recipe for a perfect desaster. Anyway, as long as there are Indians coming out it alive, Indians will be celebrating their ”complete triumph over covid-19". They always do.

Back
Top Bottom