What's new

What happens to Laos?

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Laos is on brink of default. What happens? I did predict it long ago Laos would never be able to pay back the debts owned by China.

Laos is on brink of default. What happens? I did predict it long ago Laos would never be able to pay back the debts owned by China.

You said Laos is on Vietnam side, it's time for Vietnam to show generosity.

A lot of poorer, smaller democracies are on brink of default or already are, like El Salvador, Lebanon, many are in Latin America and close friends of the US.

And giving a choice, i would rather live as an average person in Laos than in El Salvador, Dominicana, Honduras or Colombia.

Since 1990, i cannot remember how many times resource rich Argentina has been officialy default. You cannot blame China for that, right.

And Germany may be on the waiting list, who knows, if delutional, with shear hatred people like you are still typical for German.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter…..one by one all countries are being decimated economically

The plans of world economic forum in full swing to kill billions and do depopulation…..even rich countries will have same fate
So it doesn’t matter where/which country……all will be affected!

I pray that Almighty Allah sends his saviour to cleanse the earth ftom these devils and God-wannabes….inshAllah

It doesn’t matter…..one by one all countries are being decimated economically

The plans of world economic forum in full swing to kill billions and do depopulation…..even rich countries will have same fate
So it doesn’t matter where/which country……all will be affected!

I pray that Almighty Allah sends his saviour to cleanse the earth ftom these devils and God-wannabes….inshAllah
cleanse the earth,do you mean kill everyone?
I have never understood God or God as explained in the Abrahamic religion, he was always going to kill everyone and make everyone afraid of him.
For East Asian civilization, this kind of god, I won't talk about it,

cleanse the earth,do you mean kill everyone?
I have never understood God or God as explained in the Abrahamic religion, he was always going to kill everyone and make everyone afraid of him.
For East Asian civilization, this kind of god, I won't talk about it,
Read it again, if u have difficulty understanding please get someone that understands English, let them read and explain to you.

Do you know how dangerous Japan's economy is now?
Is China to blame for Japan's economic problems?

What are we expecting really? Another Sri Lanka?

I doubt it.

And in other recent news.

Singapore begins importing renewable energy from Laos via Thailand, Malaysia​

md_mekongdam_24062022.jpg

Up to 100 megawatts of hydropower from Laos will be brought into Singapore. PHOTO: NYTIMES

Source

Can anyone from Laos even confirm this is happening?
Is it me or Laotian or Cambodian have very little internet presence?

Can anyone from Laos even confirm this is happening?
Is it me or Laotian or Cambodian have very little internet presence?

Why worry? You will just put another Hun Sen into power for for no cost.

Back
Top Bottom