What's new

What happens in these days?

allah makes these days happy for all

Christian American converted to Islam and the Hajj pilgrimage

here another one

thank you

today

On the 9th day of Thul-Hijjah, the Day of Arafat, the pilgrims stay in Arafat until sunset.

It is also reported that the Prophet, salla Allah-u alaihe wa salam, used to say the following supplication: "There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, the One without a partner. The dominion and the praise are His and He is powerful over everything." Anas Ibn Malik was asked once how he and his friends used to spend their time while walking from Mina to Arafat in the company of the Prophet, salla Allah-u alaihe wa salam. Anas said: "Some of us used to cry out Talbeyah, others used to glorify Allah the Greatest and the rest used to repeat prayers. Each one of us was free to worship Allah in the way he likes without prejudice or renunciation of his right." Bukhari.

In the vast square plain of Arafat, tears are shed, sins are washed and faults are redressed for those who ask Allah for forgiveness and offer sincere repentance for their wrong doings in the past. Happy is the person who receives the Mercy and Pleasure of Allah on this particular day.

\\\\

Eid al-Adha

Throughout the world, Muslims celebrate Eid al-Adha, the Festival of Sacrifice, on this day. This is the second of the two major holidays in Islam each year.

remember Abraham's trials,

102. And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: "O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offer you in sacrifice to Allah), so look what you think!" He said: "O my father! Do that which you are commanded, Insha' Allah (if Allah will), you shall find me of As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.)."

103. Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

104. And We called out to him: "O Abraham!

105. You have fulfilled the dream (vision)!" Verily! Thus do We reward the Muhsinun (good-doers -

106. Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial

107. And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice

The meat from the sacrifice of Eid al-Adha is mostly given away to others. One-third is eaten by immediate family and relatives, one-third is given away to friends, and one-third is donated to the poor. The act symbolizes our willingness to give up things that are of benefit to us or close to our hearts, in order to follow Allah's commands. It also symbolizes our willingness to give up some of our own bounties, in order to strengthen ties of friendship and help those who are in need. We recognize that all blessings come from Allah, and we should open our hearts and share with others.

It is very important to understand that the sacrifice itself, as practiced by Muslims, has nothing to do with atoning for our sins or using the blood to wash ourselves from sin. This is a misunderstanding by those of previous generations: "It is not their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah; it is your piety that reaches Him." (Qur'an 22:37) ---

"It is not their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah; it is your piety that reaches Him." (Qur'an 22:37)

Indeed, it was the greatest test of all, the sacrificing of his only child, one born to him after he had reached an old age and years of longing for progeny. Here, Abraham showed his willingness to sacrifice all his belongings for God, and for this reason, he was designated a leader of all humanity, one whom God blessed with a progeny of Prophets.

@WebMaster, please close this thread... since february 2011, western bloc conspiracy has led to murders of 200,000+ libyans and 150,000+ syrians, most of whom were defending their lands from nato militaries and their puppets... those deaths continue... and @revol here is talking about pilgrimages...

does it make sense?? so, some nato-armed taliban kill some syrians, get injured in the process, get treated in some israeli hospital, go perform hajj, go next to turkey, cross into syria and kill some syrians....

so, south asians will eat biryani "in these days" while another mortar bomb lands in damascus...

can this thread be called surreal??

@WebMaster, please close this thread... since february 2011, western bloc conspiracy has led to murders of 200,000+ libyans and 150,000+ syrians, most of whom were defending their lands from nato militaries and their puppets... those deaths continue... and @revol here is talking about pilgrimages...

does it make sense?? so, some nato-armed taliban kill some syrians, get injured in the process, get treated in some israeli hospital, go perform hajj, go next to turkey, cross into syria and kill some syrians....

so, south asians will eat biryani "in these days" while another mortar bomb lands in damascus...

can this thread be called surreal??
wtf did i just read??? what does the hajj have anything to do with the fighting??
r u high?

wtf did i just read??? what does the hajj have anything to do with the fighting??
r u high?

this thread certainly seems to be high... like some silly males being brave within a video game, forgetting the situation in the real world... like some hippies smoking hashish by the ganga river with some sadhu's and attaining "nirvana".

one of revol's post grandly speaks of "christian american converting to islam and going on hajj"... so, does his hajj become like hindus going to take "holy dips" in the ganga river and thinking all is well with themselves and the world...

please read my previous post again.

height of delusion and running away from realities, this thread...

Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "The best water on the face of the earth where the water of Zamzam taste of food and healing of dieback

Zamzam water is alkaline rich minerals beneficial for the body and explains the book (balance acid alkali in health and disease) benefits of drinking water, alkaline ionized as provide a great deal of energy is equivalent to the pH of the body and removes waste acid from the body, as it is powerful antioxidant and remover the forces of the toxins (grant electrons to oxygen atoms of the active free).

It also helps to absorb nutrients more efficiently into the body and helps the body to represent the metal ionized more easily, plus it helps to regulate digestion and improve the overall rebalancing of the body, and reduces the oxidation of the vital organs and destroys cancer cells , and has a coefficient of oxidation and reduction of negative to this is compromise anti-bacterial.

It also helps to absorb nutrients more efficiently into the body and helps the body to represent the metal ionized more easily, plus it helps to regulate digestion and improve the overall rebalancing of the body, and reduces the oxidation of the vital organs and destroys cancer cells , and has a coefficient of oxidation and reduction of negative to this is compromise anti-bacterial.

Please provide sources for these claims.

yes brother

The story of Ibrahim (AS) is well known to Jews and Christians as well as to Muslims. In Islam he is remembered as one of the great Prophets, and as the father of the Prophet Isma'il (AS), who was the ancestor of Mohammed (SAW) himself. Centuries ago, Hagar searched desperately for water in the hills of Safa and Marwa to give to her newly born son Ismail (AS). As she ran from one place to another in search of water, her child rubbed his feet against the sand. A pool of water surfaced, and by the grace of God, shaped itself into a well which came to be called Zamzam water.

Let me go back to how it all started. In 1971, an Egyptian doctor wrote to the European Press, a letter saying that Zamzam water was not fit for drinking purposes. I immediately thought that this was just a form of prejudice against the Muslims and that since his statement was based on the assumption that since the Ka'aba was a shallow place (below sea level) and located in the center of the city of Makkah, all the wastewater of the city collecting through the drains fell into the well holding the water.

Fortunately, the news came to King Faisal's ears who got extremely angry and decided to disprove the Egyptian doctor's provocative statement. He immediately ordered the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources to investigate and send samples of Zamzam water to European laboratories for testing the potability of the water.

The ministry then instructed the Jeddah Power and Desalination Plants to carry out this task. It was here that I was employed as a desalting engineer (chemical engineer to produce drinking water from sea water) and was chosen to carry out this assignment.

At this stage, I remember that I had no idea what the well holding the water looked like. I went to Makkah and reported to the authorities at the Ka'aba explaining the purpose of my visit. They assigned a man to give me whatever help was required. When we reached the well, it was hard for me to believe that a pool of water, more like a small pond, about 18 by 14 feet, was the well that supplied millions of gallons of water every year to pilgrims ever since it came into existence at the time of Prophet Ibrahim (AS), many, many centuries ago.

I started my investigations and took the dimensions of the well. I asked the man to show me the depth of the well. First he took a shower and descended into the water. Then he straightened his body. I saw that the water level came up to just above his shoulders. His height was around 5 feet, 8 inches. He then started moving from one corner to the other in the well (standing all the while since he was not allowed to dip his head into the water) in search of any inlet or pipeline inside the well to see from where the water came in. However, the man reported that he could not find any inlet or pipeline inside the well.

I thought of another idea. The water could be withdrawn rapidly with the help of a big transfer pump which was installed at the well for the Zamzam water storage tanks. In this way, the water level would drop enabling us to locate the point of entry of the water. Surprisingly, nothing was observed during the pumping period, but I knew that this was the only method by which you could find the entrance of the water to the well. So I decided to repeat the process. But this time I instructed the man to stand still at one place and carefully observe any unusual thing happening inside the well. After a while, he suddenly raised his hands and shouted, "Alhamdulillah! I have found it. The sand is dancing beneath my feet as the water oozes out of the bed of the well."

Then he moved around the well during the pumping period and noticed the same phenomenon everywhere in the well. Actually the flow of water into the well through the bed was equal at every point, thus keeping the level of the water steady. After I finished my observations I took the samples of the water for European laboratories to test. Before I left the Ka'aba, I asked the authorities about the other wells around Makkah. I was told that these wells were mostly dry.

When I reached my office in Jeddah I reported my findings to my boss who listened with great interest but made a very irrational comment that the Zamzam well could be internally connected to the Red Sea. How was it possible when Makkah is about 50 miles away from the sea and the wells located before the city usually remains dry?

The results of the samples tested by the European labs and the one we analyzed in our lab were found to be almost identical. The difference between Zamzam water and other water (city water) was in the quantity of calcium and magnesium salts. The content of these was slightly higher in Zamzam water. This may be why Zamzam water refreshes tired pilgrims, but more significantly, the water contains fluorides that have an effective germicidal action.

Moreover, the remarks of the European labs showed that the water was fit for drinking. Hence the statement made by the Egyptian doctor was proved false. In a way, it was a blessing that this study was undertaken to show the chemical composition of the water. In fact, the more you explore, the more wonders surface and you find yourself believing implicitly in the miracles of Zamzam water that God bestowed as a gift on the faithful coming from far and wide to the desert land for pilgrimage.

Let me sum up some of the features of Zamzam water. This well has never dried up. On the contrary it has always fulfilled the demand for water. It has always maintained the same salt composition and taste ever since it came into existence. Its potability has always been universally recognized as pilgrims from all over the world visit Ka'aba every year for Hajj and Umrah, but have never complained about it. Instead, they have always enjoyed the water that refreshes them. Zamzam water's appeal has always been universal. This water has never been chemically treated or chlThe Zam Zam water is beneficial to the one who drank it in accordance to his or her own wishes.

If you wish to quench your thirst, you would definitely free from thirst. If you wish to fill up your tummy, you he will not feel hungry after drinking. If you wish to get cured from any illness, with GOD blessed, you would recover. There were too many stories about people who had benefited from drinking this magic liquid.

When you get the opportunity to drink Zam Zam water, you should grab the opportunity to pray especially for a healthy body and mind, forgiveness for sins, physical and spiritual needs of this world and Hereafter as. You'll see what I meant.

US laws forbidding the import of foreign liquids and fruits. Another small miracle had given an exception for pilgrims returning from Mecca, who brings water from the Zam Zam well home for their loved ones.orinated as is the case with water pumped into the cities. Biological growth and vegetation usually takes place in most wells. This makes the water unpalatable owing to the growth of algae causing taste and odor problems. But in the case of the Zamzam water well there wasn't any sign of biological growth
Following was written by a Japanese Scientist Masaru Emoto:

The quality / purity of Zamzam water has, will not be find any where else in the water on this earth.

He used the technology named NANO, and researched a lot on Zamzam water. And found out that if one drop of Zamzam water mix in 1000 drops of regular water, regular water will get the same quality like Zamzam water.

He also found that a mineral in one drop of Zamzam water has its own importance that will not be find any other water on this earth.

He also found in some tests that the quality or ingredients of Zamzam water can not be changed, why, science does not know the reason.

Even he re-cycled the Zamzam water, but no change it was still pure.

This scientist also found out that, the Muslims say BISMILLAH before eating/drinking. He says that after saying BISMILLAH on regular water, there are some strange changes happened in the quality of regular water. That make it best water.

He also found out that if some one recites the Quran on regular water, it gets the ability for the treatment of different diseases.

Masaru Emoto is a Japanese author known for his claim that if human speech or thoughts are directed at water droplets before they are frozen, images of the resulting water crystals will be beautiful or ugly depending upon whether the words or thoughts were positive or negative. Emoto claims this can be achieved through prayer, music or by attaching written words to a container of water.

yes brother

The story of Ibrahim (AS) is well known to Jews and Christians as well as to Muslims. In Islam he is remembered as one of the great Prophets, and as the father of the Prophet Isma'il (AS), who was the ancestor of Mohammed (SAW) himself. Centuries ago, Hagar searched desperately for water in the hills of Safa and Marwa to give to her newly born son Ismail (AS). As she ran from one place to another in search of water, her child rubbed his feet against the sand. A pool of water surfaced, and by the grace of God, shaped itself into a well which came to be called Zamzam water.

Let me go back to how it all started. In 1971, an Egyptian doctor wrote to the European Press, a letter saying that Zamzam water was not fit for drinking purposes. I immediately thought that this was just a form of prejudice against the Muslims and that since his statement was based on the assumption that since the Ka'aba was a shallow place (below sea level) and located in the center of the city of Makkah, all the wastewater of the city collecting through the drains fell into the well holding the water.

Fortunately, the news came to King Faisal's ears who got extremely angry and decided to disprove the Egyptian doctor's provocative statement. He immediately ordered the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources to investigate and send samples of Zamzam water to European laboratories for testing the potability of the water.

The ministry then instructed the Jeddah Power and Desalination Plants to carry out this task. It was here that I was employed as a desalting engineer (chemical engineer to produce drinking water from sea water) and was chosen to carry out this assignment.

At this stage, I remember that I had no idea what the well holding the water looked like. I went to Makkah and reported to the authorities at the Ka'aba explaining the purpose of my visit. They assigned a man to give me whatever help was required. When we reached the well, it was hard for me to believe that a pool of water, more like a small pond, about 18 by 14 feet, was the well that supplied millions of gallons of water every year to pilgrims ever since it came into existence at the time of Prophet Ibrahim (AS), many, many centuries ago.

I started my investigations and took the dimensions of the well. I asked the man to show me the depth of the well. First he took a shower and descended into the water. Then he straightened his body. I saw that the water level came up to just above his shoulders. His height was around 5 feet, 8 inches. He then started moving from one corner to the other in the well (standing all the while since he was not allowed to dip his head into the water) in search of any inlet or pipeline inside the well to see from where the water came in. However, the man reported that he could not find any inlet or pipeline inside the well.

I thought of another idea. The water could be withdrawn rapidly with the help of a big transfer pump which was installed at the well for the Zamzam water storage tanks. In this way, the water level would drop enabling us to locate the point of entry of the water. Surprisingly, nothing was observed during the pumping period, but I knew that this was the only method by which you could find the entrance of the water to the well. So I decided to repeat the process. But this time I instructed the man to stand still at one place and carefully observe any unusual thing happening inside the well. After a while, he suddenly raised his hands and shouted, "Alhamdulillah! I have found it. The sand is dancing beneath my feet as the water oozes out of the bed of the well."

Then he moved around the well during the pumping period and noticed the same phenomenon everywhere in the well. Actually the flow of water into the well through the bed was equal at every point, thus keeping the level of the water steady. After I finished my observations I took the samples of the water for European laboratories to test. Before I left the Ka'aba, I asked the authorities about the other wells around Makkah. I was told that these wells were mostly dry.

When I reached my office in Jeddah I reported my findings to my boss who listened with great interest but made a very irrational comment that the Zamzam well could be internally connected to the Red Sea. How was it possible when Makkah is about 50 miles away from the sea and the wells located before the city usually remains dry?

The results of the samples tested by the European labs and the one we analyzed in our lab were found to be almost identical. The difference between Zamzam water and other water (city water) was in the quantity of calcium and magnesium salts. The content of these was slightly higher in Zamzam water. This may be why Zamzam water refreshes tired pilgrims, but more significantly, the water contains fluorides that have an effective germicidal action.

Moreover, the remarks of the European labs showed that the water was fit for drinking. Hence the statement made by the Egyptian doctor was proved false. In a way, it was a blessing that this study was undertaken to show the chemical composition of the water. In fact, the more you explore, the more wonders surface and you find yourself believing implicitly in the miracles of Zamzam water that God bestowed as a gift on the faithful coming from far and wide to the desert land for pilgrimage.

Let me sum up some of the features of Zamzam water. This well has never dried up. On the contrary it has always fulfilled the demand for water. It has always maintained the same salt composition and taste ever since it came into existence. Its potability has always been universally recognized as pilgrims from all over the world visit Ka'aba every year for Hajj and Umrah, but have never complained about it. Instead, they have always enjoyed the water that refreshes them. Zamzam water's appeal has always been universal. This water has never been chemically treated or chlThe Zam Zam water is beneficial to the one who drank it in accordance to his or her own wishes.

If you wish to quench your thirst, you would definitely free from thirst. If you wish to fill up your tummy, you he will not feel hungry after drinking. If you wish to get cured from any illness, with GOD blessed, you would recover. There were too many stories about people who had benefited from drinking this magic liquid.

When you get the opportunity to drink Zam Zam water, you should grab the opportunity to pray especially for a healthy body and mind, forgiveness for sins, physical and spiritual needs of this world and Hereafter as. You'll see what I meant.

US laws forbidding the import of foreign liquids and fruits. Another small miracle had given an exception for pilgrims returning from Mecca, who brings water from the Zam Zam well home for their loved ones.orinated as is the case with water pumped into the cities. Biological growth and vegetation usually takes place in most wells. This makes the water unpalatable owing to the growth of algae causing taste and odor problems. But in the case of the Zamzam water well there wasn't any sign of biological growth
Following was written by a Japanese Scientist Masaru Emoto:

The quality / purity of Zamzam water has, will not be find any where else in the water on this earth.

He used the technology named NANO, and researched a lot on Zamzam water. And found out that if one drop of Zamzam water mix in 1000 drops of regular water, regular water will get the same quality like Zamzam water.

He also found that a mineral in one drop of Zamzam water has its own importance that will not be find any other water on this earth.

He also found in some tests that the quality or ingredients of Zamzam water can not be changed, why, science does not know the reason.

Even he re-cycled the Zamzam water, but no change it was still pure.

This scientist also found out that, the Muslims say BISMILLAH before eating/drinking. He says that after saying BISMILLAH on regular water, there are some strange changes happened in the quality of regular water. That make it best water.

He also found out that if some one recites the Quran on regular water, it gets the ability for the treatment of different diseases.

Masaru Emoto is a Japanese author known for his claim that if human speech or thoughts are directed at water droplets before they are frozen, images of the resulting water crystals will be beautiful or ugly depending upon whether the words or thoughts were positive or negative. Emoto claims this can be achieved through prayer, music or by attaching written words to a container of water.

Nice story, but where is the proof for these claims that you made earlier?

"It also helps to absorb nutrients more efficiently into the body and helps the body to represent the metal ionized more easily, plus it helps to regulate digestion and improve the overall rebalancing of the body, and reduces the oxidation of the vital organs and destroys cancer cells , and has a coefficient of oxidation and reduction of negative to this is compromise anti-bacterial."

yes brother see here

\\\\\\\

\\\

slaughtered by mentioning Bismillaah ("in the Name of Allaah") and Takbeer ("Allaahu Akbar") is completely free of all disease-causing germs, while the meat that does not have the Name of Allaah mentioned when it is slaughtered is full of germs and congested with blood.

A team of researchers and university professors in Syria made this scientific discovery that explains the remarkable difference regarding the absence of germs in meat that is slaughtered with Takbeer, in comparison to the meat that does not have Takbeer mentioned when it is slaughtered.

A group of 30 specialists in different branches of medicine such as laboratory medicine, pathology, food sciences, anatomical pathology, animal health, digestive diseases and the digestive system conducted laboratory experiments over a period of three years to study the difference between animals slaughtered with mentioning the Name of Allaah and the animals slaughtered without mentioning the Name of Allaah upon them.

The research affirmed the importance of mentioning the Name of Allaah (Bismllaah and Allaahu Akbar) on the animal at the time of slaughter. Dr. Khaalid Halaawah, spokesman for this group of researchers, explains that repeated tests showed that the tissues of the animals that did not have the Name of Allaah and Takbeer mentioned at their slaughter were congested with blood, and full of colonies of pathogens (disease-causing microorganisms). On the other hand, the meat of the animal that had been slaughtered with the mention of Bismillaah and Allaahu Akbar was free of germs and completely drained of all blood.

In his interview with Kuna News Agency, Dr. Halaawah added that this great discovery is a scientific breakthrough in the field of the consumer health and safety.

Another member of the team of researchers, Professor ‘Abdul-Qaadir Al-Deeraani said,

“People have not yet realized the wisdom behind mentioning the Name of Allaah on the slaughtered animal. Consequently, they neglect and leave off pronouncing the Name of Allaah and Takbeer when the cattle and birds are slaughtered. This, however, made me introduce this issue with an academic and scientific approach, showing its importance and significance for human society. I based this study upon the explanation of the eminent scholar Muhammad Ameen Sheekho in his Quranic teachings and lessons, that the animal that is slaughtered without mentioning the Name of Allaah on it will have blood remaining therein and cannot be in any way free from germs.”

It is worth mentioning here that Allaah The Almighty has commanded mentioning Bismillaah when slaughtering animals. Allaah The Almighty Says (what means):

{So eat of that [meat] upon which the Name of Allaah has been mentioned, if you are believers in His verses.} [Quran 6: 18]

{And do not eat of that upon which the Name of Allaah has not been mentioned, for indeed, it is grave disobedience.} [Quran 6: 121]

{And those upon which the Name of Allaah is not mentioned.} [Quran 6: 138]

slaughtered by mentioning Bismillaah ("in the Name of Allaah") and Takbeer ("Allaahu Akbar") is completely free of all disease-causing germs, while the meat that does not have the Name of Allaah mentioned when it is slaughtered is full of germs and congested with blood.
A team of researchers and university professors in Syria made this scientific discovery that explains the remarkable difference regarding the absence of germs in meat that is slaughtered with Takbeer, in comparison to the meat that does not have Takbeer mentioned when it is slaughtered.

These claims are Grade A Class 1 Bullshit.

Professor ‘Abdul-Qaadir Ad-Deeraani said that at the outset of the study, the research team took the matter of pronouncing Bismillaah and Takbeer lightly and doubted it; however, they were amazed with the first results and paid close attention to it thereafter. The team discovered that mentioning the Name of Allaah has an amazing, some might even say 'miraculous' effect, through the absence of all kinds of germs from the meat on which the Name of Allaah was mentioned during the slaughter. Their tissues were free of blood. On the contrary, the meat on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned during the slaughter was full of blood and colonies of pathogens.

Regarding the research methodology adopted by the medical team, Dr. Nabeel Ash-Shareef, ex-dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, at Damascus University, said that microbiological studies were conducted on many samples of bird, cow and sheep meat on which the Name of Allaah was loudly recited during the slaughter and that on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned at the time of slaughter. He added that the samples were soaked in 10% Dettol solution. An hour later, a piece of meat was taken from each sample and cultured in Neoglucol cultivated solution.

He added that 24 hours following the incubation in a dry heating device at a temperature of 37 Centigrade, suitable parts were transferred to the following solid cultures: Nutritive Agar, Blood base Agar, and EMB. They were then left in the heating device for 48 hours.

He continued that a change in color was noticed between the two different samples: the first sample on which the Name of Allaah was mentioned was ros-colored, whereas the second, on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned was dark bluish- red.

Dr. Ash- Shareef said that the samples were studied microbiologically and the following was observed: the samples on which the Name of Allaah was mentioned loudly did not show any germ growth. Neoglucol appeared to be clear and free of germs and viruses. On the samples on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned, Neoglucol appeared to be very turbid indicating a large growth of germs.

Dr. Ash-Shareef added that after 48 hours of transferring the above- mentioned surroundings, the following results appeared: There was a large growth of streptococcus and staphylococcus colonies. The EMB helps to grow Gram negative bacteria like Bacilli and E. Coli bacilli, as well as an intensive growth of germs was detected in the Nutritive Agar.

Professor ‘Abdul-Qaadir Ad-Deeraani said that at the outset of the study, the research team took the matter of pronouncing Bismillaah and Takbeer lightly and doubted it; however, they were amazed with the first results and paid close attention to it thereafter. The team discovered that mentioning the Name of Allaah has an amazing, some might even say 'miraculous' effect, through the absence of all kinds of germs from the meat on which the Name of Allaah was mentioned during the slaughter. Their tissues were free of blood. On the contrary, the meat on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned during the slaughter was full of blood and colonies of pathogens.

Regarding the research methodology adopted by the medical team, Dr. Nabeel Ash-Shareef, ex-dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, at Damascus University, said that microbiological studies were conducted on many samples of bird, cow and sheep meat on which the Name of Allaah was loudly recited during the slaughter and that on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned at the time of slaughter. He added that the samples were soaked in 10% Dettol solution. An hour later, a piece of meat was taken from each sample and cultured in Neoglucol cultivated solution.

He added that 24 hours following the incubation in a dry heating device at a temperature of 37 Centigrade, suitable parts were transferred to the following solid cultures: Nutritive Agar, Blood base Agar, and EMB. They were then left in the heating device for 48 hours.

He continued that a change in color was noticed between the two different samples: the first sample on which the Name of Allaah was mentioned was ros-colored, whereas the second, on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned was dark bluish- red.

Dr. Ash- Shareef said that the samples were studied microbiologically and the following was observed: the samples on which the Name of Allaah was mentioned loudly did not show any germ growth. Neoglucol appeared to be clear and free of germs and viruses. On the samples on which the Name of Allaah was not mentioned, Neoglucol appeared to be very turbid indicating a large growth of germs.

Dr. Ash-Shareef added that after 48 hours of transferring the above- mentioned surroundings, the following results appeared: There was a large growth of streptococcus and staphylococcus colonies. The EMB helps to grow Gram negative bacteria like Bacilli and E. Coli bacilli, as well as an intensive growth of germs was detected in the Nutritive Agar.

More Grade A Class 1 Bullshit.

Dr. Ash-Shareef said that a larger number of white blood corpuscles were noticed in the muscular tissue, and a larger number of red-blood corpuscles in the blood vessels in the samples on which the Name of Allaah was not recited, whereas, the tissue of meat on which the Name of Allaah was recited were almost free of these blood corpuscles.

Dr. Fu’aad Ni‘mah, professor of veterinary medicine, said that the vigorous movements of the animal's organs and muscles produced by mentioning the Name of Allaah during the slaughter ensures the outflow of the greatest amount of blood from the slaughtered animal. When the Name of Allaah is not mentioned during slaughter, a large amount of this blood stays in its body and this allows many disease-causing germs that are already present in it to grow and increase in number. If the consumer eats this meat, these pathogens would penetrate the mucous membrane of the stomach and enter all the organs of the body through the bloodstream, causing various diseases like food poisoning, toxicosis and inflammation of the cardiac muscles.

Professor Daarim Tabaa‘i, general health specialist and head of the Animal Protection Project in Syria, mentioned in some countries were killed (i.e. slaughtered) using harmful methods such as suffocation by gas, electric shock or by shooting. These methods allow the blood to remain in the body of the animal, making it a conducive environment for the growth of various pathogens. These methods also cause the animal greater suffering and pain, which is reflected in the color of meat, which becomes bluish. On the other hand, mentioning the Name of Allaah at the time of slaughter causes minimal suffering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom