What's new

What happened to the 92 cops who disappeared after 1992?

Ohh Here comes MQM relatives from india, Jinnahpur was not fake, thats the reason Altaf gunda is in self exile cuz he know he tried to divide Pakistan and he will be immediately killed on setting foot in Pakistan

There is proof that the conspiracy was fake. You can keep repeating it like it adds value to your argument.

Bakray ke maa kab tak khar manaye gee....

Altaf bhai kab tak parday ma rahe ga?

the thing with you debating is, one must keep in mind the ignorant nature of you, first of all i asked you some questions which you totally ignored side lined and put all the blame on MQM..

i asked you who is responsible for gun culture in Karachi?, was it MQM that spread guns in the city, and who protects the weapons coming from peshawar.. who keeps the big stash of weapons in alasif square? who spreads the mafia culture in liyari

i say again, you can do thousands of military operation in karachi but it will never eliminate MQM and neither the gun culture, you can only make karachi another somalia for sure in this way

the way to tackle the problems of karachi you have to stop blaming the boogeyman and be real about it and except the bitter reality

as for the crimes goes, there is no need to sympathise the police who is the most corrupt organisation in the city and 99% of all crimes are done under their very noses

MQM did try to reform the police, remember the gry suited private police of mustafa kamal, yes he was one thin line behind over hauling the police system in karachi but bigger players kicked him out before he achieved that

mustafa kamal has done more for karachi than anybody did for 65 years of country's history, learn to appreciate it..

Hey!! Who brought this gun culture before 1984? Who started to use guns in Karachi as a political weapon of choice? It was MQM. I m not ignorant as you are. I have seen all this badmaashi with my own eyes. Why and how MQM became a top dog terror party?

May be someone else brought guns in Karachi. But it was MQM which used them to eliminate their political opponents. So if MQM was a positive force, it would have eliminated the gun culture but no, it consolidated the gun culture.

The destruction you have brought to the city, you need 5 more Mustafa Kamals to give it something back. And you think by taking lives of people you give them back in bridges and underpasses?

And why do MQM fans dodge this point that you have been government forever. Dont say that we have a limited role. If you have a limited role, better show some principles and sit in opposition. That you will never do.

Political bringing a private police, thats your idea of police reforms? Oh I forgot how can you expect police reforms from a party which itself killed known 254 police officers?

Police reforms is provincial subject. You have been in provincial government since 2004. If police is corrupt then what are you doing in government. Why dont you reform it. Because if you reform it, there will be rule of law and for a party like you rule of law is a death knell. And if you are so sincere, did you ever raise a voice to reform police? If your majority partner does not do that, you dont resign from government. Do you? But you do resign when MQM target killer is arrested.

your British leader is struggling against waderas. He starts crying on phone for people of Sindh. But his party has been sitting with the same waderas forever! So stop this 'fight for rights and principles'. We know how principled you are. Its a classic example of running with hare and hunting with hounds.

Hey!! Who brought this gun culture before 1984? Who started to use guns in Karachi as a political weapon of choice? It was MQM. I m not ignorant as you are. I have seen all this badmaashi with my own eyes. Why and how MQM became a top dog terror party?

what have you seen with your own eyes you ignorant ?? when i said who brought guns in karachi doesnt mean who brought the first gun in karachi, that must be absurd to think, i meant who used guns as a means for political purpose, did you forget the ANP shooting in the fatima jinnah's jalsa, did you easily forget who fired the first bullet in karachi university, you know nothiing.. so stop behaving like a knowledgeable person, and you dont know squat about MQM and karachi situation so be quiet

After 1992 operations, Karachi became very peaceful. That alone is enough proof to demonstrate terrorist activities of MQM. If they were involved in terrorism then I am not sure what weapon caches were doing at its workers home - guns are not toys to play with and no excuse to have the hidden in home by dozens. Many MQM workers ran away to wherever they could find a visa for - Dubai, Japan, KSA, Europe, Russia, Oman, etc.

After 1992 operations, Karachi became very peaceful. That alone is enough proof to demonstrate terrorist activities of MQM. If they were involved in terrorism then I am not sure what weapon caches were doing at its workers home - guns are not toys to play with and no excuse to have the hidden in home by dozens. Many MQM workers ran away to wherever they could find a visa for - Dubai, Japan, KSA, Europe, Russia, Oman, etc.

And these guys send home a lot of revenue (Y)

Looks like this Jamati hasn't heard of the Thunder Squad.

They started the killing.

Ahh... but overseas Punjabis won't understand

Looks like this Jamati hasn't heard of the Thunder Squad.

They started the killing.

Ahh... but overseas Punjabis won't understand

See thats where you get down to! Playing ethnic card. Them against us. When you lose arguments you start pointing fingers at ethnicity. This is the biggest fitna of Pakistan where politicans and their followers, particularly MQM plays divisive politics.

Your British leader plays politics on the basis of provinces, ethnicities, languages and sects. This is what you are. That 'Mutahida' word is only to deceive people into believing MQM is all encomapssing party which it is not.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis. No other party or its followers ever talk about who is from which province except you. This is the most despicable trait of your mode of politics. The other of course is terrorism and gun culture.

Your party and its leaders have absolutely no principles. The only principle is to stay in power and show people your 'struggle' against wadera and jagirdar with whom you happily sit in government.

See thats where you get down to! Playing ethnic card. Them against us. When you lose arguments you start pointing fingers at ethnicity. This is the biggest fitna of Pakistan where politicans and their followers, particularly MQM plays divisive politics.

Your British leader plays politics on the basis of provinces, ethnicities, languages and sects. This is what you are. That 'Mutahida' word is only to deceive people into believing MQM is all encomapssing party which it is not.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis. No other party or its followers ever talk about who is from which province except you. This is the most despicable trait of your mode of politics. The other of course is terrorism and gun culture.

Your party and its leaders have absolutely no principles. The only principle is to stay in power and show people your 'struggle' against wadera and jagirdar with whom you happily sit in government.

No wonder the Army has a high percentage of a particular province. No wonder that province played politics before 1971 and then in the 90's.

who killed MIR MURTAZA BHUTTO?
who were his killers, who were IG & DIGs & that time shouldnt they also be brought to justice?
why couldnt SHC & thn SC cant come to any conclusion in his case?

The only time where Karachi was peaceful was under musharraf. Great man. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom