What's new

What happened to Modi's 100 smart cities?

Atleast 70% of Ganga shall be cleaned by this March. Those who have seen Ganga has said that the Ganga they saw is the cleanest they ever saw. There are many such news but I don't want to post them now. Let Looser enjoy who do not have even water to drink.

Are you from Gangtok? I want to visit it.

I agree, it will take time for Ganga to be cleaned. But the problem is not just with Ganga and Yamuna. True they are the most polluted, but Brahmaputra and even our river, Teesta are heavily polluted.

Actually partly from Namchi and Lachen but yes, based out of Gangtok. Most welcome to visit it. :)

I agree, it will take time for Ganga to be cleaned. But the problem is not just with Ganga and Yamuna. True they are the most polluted, but Brahmaputra and even our river, Teesta are heavily polluted.

Actually partly from Namchi and Lachen but yes, based out of Gangtok. Most welcome to visit it. :)

Sure . I will let you know when I plan to come. Currently I am planning to go to Kumbh in Prayag Raj.

problem arose when they realize they can not find citizen

A lot of noise was made about Modi's smart cities five years ago, but there hasn't been much news lately.

Any updates?

A lot of noise was made about Modi's smart cities five years ago, but there hasn't been much news lately.

Any updates?

Nothing. No smart cities, no acche din, no Make in India. All talk of economy is gone now, since he hasnt achieved much there. Now, he is only trying to garner votes on the basis of hyper nationalism, communalism and "if not me than who ?"

I lived in two of those cities mentioned in the smart city list. I visit them once every 6 months.

The ground work is really happening. Will take couple more years to actually see the real change.

I lived in two of those cities mentioned in the smart city list. I visit them once every 6 months.

The ground work is really happening. Will take couple more years to actually see the real change.

What are the names of these two cities?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom