What's new

What Does Pakistan's New Generation Think Of India? India Today ! Rajdeep Sardesai From Islamabad

What good will that do ? will that mean you will withdraw your support to stat sponsored terrorism ? if not, then seriously, what difference would that make ?
oh the irony pot calling kettle black
you live in a country where politicians are elected on basis of who can bark more ferociously against Pakistan

India INVENTED the use of terrorism as an instrument of State policy when you created, trained, armed and deployed Mukti Bhini terrorists against us in 1971.

We're just repaying you ;)

What good will that do ? will that mean you will withdraw your support to stat sponsored terrorism ? if not, then seriously, what difference would that make ?

We don't support it. In fact we have been raising our voice against state sponsored terrorism in Indian occupied J&K for as long as I can remember.

oh the irony pot calling kettle black
you live in a country where politicians are elected on basis of who can bark more ferociously against Pakistan

That is your perception.

Nobody in India cares about what a politician says bout pakistan as long as he is against pakistani terrorism.

India INVENTED the use of terrorism as an instrument of State policy when you created, trained, armed and deployed Mukti Bhini terrorists against us in 1971.

We're just repaying you ;)

In short, it will make no difference.

Which was exactly my point. So why even ask for such a video ?

We don't support it. In fact we have been raising our voice against state sponsored terrorism in Indian occupied J&K for as long as I can remember.

Nobody cares about your 'voice' about anything. I am talking about money, drugs, guns and terrorists pushed in by the pakistani state.

Because i think Indian youth is indoctrinated and ours is not.

That is your perception.

Nobody in India cares about what a politician says bout pakistan as long as he is against pakistani terrorism.

In short, it will make no difference.

Which was exactly my point. So why even ask for such a video ?

That is your perception.

my perception? your biological pita jee susu swamy was claiming Pakistan will not celebrate independence day in 2017 tell that Ahole its 2019 already bjp scumbags need to man up and honor their words instead of unleashing rabid online sanghi trolls like yourself on world

Nobody cares about your 'voice' about anything. I am talking about money, drugs, guns and terrorists pushed in by the pakistani state.
Are you talking about this guy?

460145_33137794.jpg

Reading the Indians comments on YouTube video says it all...vitriol and senile, lack of reciprocal thoughts, old mantra of terror...

Good to be consumed by the hatred harbored by the Indians....and Pakistanis here in the video mostly talked positive about India...

Xenophobia and hatred is intrinsic to Indians...divided by ugly caste system, region and religion, hatred sells there against Pakistan unlike anything...the common denominator.

And how does this new generation's opinion really matter when it comes to how the establishment runs their country? Did they asked their own people before joining Afghan jihad back in the 80s or when they pushed "freedom fighters" in Kashmir, or when they joining USA after 9/11? Such opinions are only good for gulible folks and unfortunately they have found a perfect sell out from this side of the border to peddle this nonsense.

Because i think Indian youth is indoctrinated and ours is not.

You are entitled to your thinking. Its your actions that count and matter. And when that action support terrorism, you are part of the problem and cannot pretend to be part of the solution.

my perception? your biological pita jee susu swamy was claiming Pakistan will not celebrate independence day in 2017 tell that Ahole its 2019 already bjp scumbags need to man up and honor their words instead of unleashing rabid online sanghi trolls like yourself on world

Never heard of such a thing. Maybe you need a CAT scan.

Looks and color sensitive Pakistanis even have hard time accepting "indian look" alike minerity in Pakistan, how will they ever accept real indians. I mean Pakistani christians half of them who have converted to islam, were orignally from india brought by british to save them from hindues after attacks. Even when muslims they are treated like "indians" even they can't even remember. They still marry each other. they are small portion of Pakistan that will live seperately for ever, even when muslims. the unconsious does no forget.

he is trying to use questioning style to lure people into "being seen and liked". These Pakistanis "have their need to be liked" like everyone else. So he cleverly exploits their needs to be liked by putting words in their responses, by selecting suppressing their true feelings. Don't read too much into such response. They are based on occasional and temporary human weekness in the presense of "perceived billions eyes" and not desiring large scale rejection. So people temporily act weak.

Racist pakistanis will never accept indians, ever.

Within a month of seeing true indians and interacting with them, the deep rooted ethnic haterd against starts boiling within Pakistanis. Don't count on first day or two of talk with Pakistanis. I was the same for while. I was in australia at that time. The I start seeing indians everywhere who were trying to friends. Within a month I was back to anti-india wagan just like other Pakistanis who when come to on contact with indians for prolonged time.

Indian people should love and accept themselves and stop owning "generally more fairer pakistanis" with per-dominantly "indo-european" facial anatomy as one of their own. Even darker Pakisani look different have different facial antomy. Pakistanis have their unique history from being part of Greeks, macedonian, persian empire to modern central asian and iraqi admixture, not to mention being descendant of aryans. This cannot be just denied. Truth remains same. no matter what deep rooted inferiority complex make people say or believe. Its obvious even phenotype (the way people look).

Indian see sun and deny it. May be self acceptance will help them stay away. Most Pakistanis who grew up watching bollywood believe that may be india is same as Pakistan untill they visit mumbai. Every pakistanis have relative who looks like Pakistani movie stars, but india chooses people who are more Pakistani look alike than indians. All actors with kapoor sir-names are pashtuns, Shah-rukh is hindko punjabi and simiilar goes to most "pakistani look alikes". Yes I know answers will start with denying aryan invasion or we are aryans too false believes. What is seen is what is believable. indians are different.

Pakistan was NOT a partition but an enthnic division. In British times norther india which refered to modern Pakistan, Indian Punjab, and up Himachal Pradesh as North india, a separate region on ethnic bases. It was considered where overwhelmingly most of the aryan phenotypical features found (i.e. how they looked). North india was term used by British to refer to "British india" up to punjab and Himachal Pradesh. IT does not means 2/3 of india plus whole of Pakistan as many indians claim or think. .

Pakistan is genetically far more distinct from india as say Greeks from Russia. Well Greeks may have lots of haplogroup sharing with Russia and many may look alike at times but that does not mean they are the same race. Those differences are that make us "racially different". otherwise everyone is the same. We can cluster together whole Eurasian region as ONE race using PCA. Yet they are not the same race are they. Its the level of resolution that defines a race.

The so called Pakistani south asian components are due to migration from mostly middle east and early indo-iranian migration around 20,000 to 40,000 years ago to Pakistan, Afghanistan and parts of india. these early "non-indo eupropean" migratory people gave indian "some non-indian" genes" BEFORE tiny fraction of indo-europeans entered modern day india. Yes those middle eastern invaders were black and created indo-iranian people some of whome later became "indus valley".

those "originally" non-indian" compoents found in the "south indians, i.e. Maharashtra" that Some Pakistanis with varying degrees have in common with south Indian. That came from the middle east around 20,000 years ago and NOT from the original indian people. That's what haplogroups tells us.

We share those haplogroups with the middle east to Africa to Europe too. Should we join them too. All humans came from few common ancestors and then due to genetic drift became separate ethnic groups. Further environmental adaptations introduced their own changes. Even in Africa while most people look similar in some sense, due to being similar environment, nonetheless genetic drift has led to distinct ethnicity.

Pakistanis are largely Indo-Europeans. Where overwhelmingly majority of indo-aryan settled. The ONLY 5% brahmis now largely highly diluted with rest of india along with genetic drift cannot claim to be related to Pakistan.

YES Mararashtra may be called "north india but really they are "an indo-eurpean" speaking Dravidian people (imposed upon them by tiny brahmin ruling class". Living in "central north ". North india was term used by British to refer to "British india" up to punjab and Himachal Pradesh. IT does not bloody means 2/3 of india plus whole of Pakistan as many indians claim or think. It just meant modern Pakistan plus some Punjabi, Kashmir parts. Tha't it. In india brahmins or true indo-european are only 5% and that too heavily diluted.

Islamabad is 55% percent Punjabis, 20 percent Pashtuns, and remaining are from the rest of Pakistan. Yet we all look so alike despite our differences at times. Some times we can tell who is who but often it is really hard.

In Pakistan indo-aryan genese are all most in every single person as dominating component . In india samples are '" overwhelmingly from tiny upper cast brahmins" to deciet. Less than 5 percent yet so many brahmins in every bloody genes test. in Pakistan we don't have brahmins or upper caste. WE sample randomly.

Pakistan was naturally divided based on ethnicity plus Punjab/sindh because of religion hence the name Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Otherwise Modern Pakistan is a “distinct” ethnic identity, with people clustering together based on genetics and phenotype. Indians impressed by they Bollywood looks, want to own Pakistanis since in Pakistan such looks exists in high density. Well that’s no excuse for trying to own Kashmir or Pakistan. Indian should accept themselves as district since they are. Delusion of similarity is largely due to language. It has nothing to do with rest of Pakistan’s Islamic culture and values. Current Pakistanis despite fighting actually never would separate. Pakistan is genetically far more distinct from india as say Greeks from Russia.

Well Greeks may have lots of haplogroup sharing with Russia and many may look alike at times but that does not mean they are the same race. Russians will be offended deeply if they are told to join Greeks and vice versa. Those differences are that make us "racially different". otherwise everyone is the same. We can cluster together whole Eurasian region as ONE race using PCA, if we allow larger genetic diversity. Yet they are not the same race are they. Its the level of resolution and distance that defines a race.

Pakistani Punjab’s population doubled (along with the rest of Pakistan) during delhi khanate and later mughle rule as central Asian traders, afghans, turks, Iranians, even slave girls from morocco to central asia (hence mtdna of Pakistani girls having a high diversity including that of kashmir) settled in, changing Pakistani Punjabi genetics completely. So not there was not even partition between Punjab. It was natural ethnic separation by people of Pakistan who unconsciously saw themselves different and unique, worthy of their own country.

I want to add that the reason Pakistanis and Kashmiri girls have such a huge maternal DNA (mtdna) diversity because during Persian, Greek, and Macedonian rule, European slaves girls were brought to Pakistan such as roman slaves girls by Persian or Georgians slave girls by Turks etc.

hence that dispels the Indian “usual claims that “Pakistanis were raped” when it seems that they brought their own girls, getting absorbed in Paksitani DNA and whose mtdna is still carried by all Pakistani girls. Even today so many of those green eyes in every village are from those ladies. Since originally in this region there were not that many. This mtdna diversity is highest in northern Punjab, decreases slightly towards Kashmir and southern Punjab but only slightly. In most Pakistanis it is quite the same. That is most Pakistani girls have large number female ancestors (i.e. their grandma was different ethnically, than great great grandma etc). Off course many settled down with their whole tribes from central asia. You can't come and settled down without your mother and sisters. Those who came to Pakistan brought their families. There was no social security back then.

On other hand, Indian girls have few early ancestors (google “Ethnic India: A Genomic View, With Special Reference to Peopling and Structure”) that’s most Indian girls have so unique Indian looks. There is noting wrong with it. Its just part of reality.

Pakistanis have not married hindu/sikh in Punjab for over a 1000 years. Which means genetic drift would have lead to separate “genetic ethnicity” even in the absence of foriegn blood which Pakistani Punjab has plenty. Between the same populations such as Indian Punjab and Pakistani Punjab, other then linguistical similarity nothing is same. Not to mention foreign populations in Pakistani Punjab. Genetic Drifft changes poeple into their distinct ethnicity alone. with added so much foreign blood even Pakistani punjab is distinct. Plus indian punjab is itself distinct entity in india, seeking its seperation. British norther india wether is Pakistan+Kashmir or punjab, always was ethnicaly distinct. You know it, we know it. SO get over it.

Next time I will be copy and past in response to post like this with more added material.

Even when fair indian have their "unique indian looks". What is seen is what is believable. Indians are different. Get over your brahmin rulers, india and love and accept yourselves. If you don't as pakistanis become more and more aware of who they are, they will eventually reject india once and far all. They build nuclear bombs to keep indians out, that's insane hatred of india. We are all humans and equally good looking in our unique way. indians finally be proud of yourself by rejecting Pakistanis fully, starting by ignoring everything pakistani thing and getting rid of your Pakistani obsession which mostly due to looks, whether you accept it or not.

We don't need peace with india. We have established it with "guns". It works.

PS. Please don’t post cherry picked pictures of some Indian look alike Pakistanis or Pakistanis look alike Indians. WE can post such picks for Chines look alike Pakistanis, or even African look alike Pakistanis, or European look alike Pakistanis, or more often arab look alike pakistani. Does that mean Pakistan should join china, African or Europe, or arabs too.

Most Pakistanis including punjabis have Han Chinese ensestors from west asia. Pakistanis also have Lebanese/Palestinian dna (google YAP element (YAP+) at around 2 to 8 percent). During crusades a large migration of fearful Levantines (mostly Palestinians and Lebanese) arrived in Punjab along with their families, Sindh and Baluchistan.

Also shia Levantine muslims fleeing from sunni prosecutions as well as from north Africa (i.e. morroco) arrived later converting to sunnism. I don’t see any arab owning Pakistanis.

Northern Punjabis and Pashtuns got their share of middle eastern and Caucasus (i.e. chechen) dna when in Xinjiang war broke out and 100,000 or so of arabs, Turks, Russian muslims ran to pakistan, mostly settling in northern Punjab, and Kp along some with in Kashmir and northern areas.

They don’t bother claiming Pakistan + them same” false propaganda. On the contrary they resist such ideas. ONLY linguistic similarity enforced by Turks has created an illusion of similarity between india and Pakistan. Also don’t bother asking me where is proof. Read vast literature on genetics, specially in other languages including French and Russians. Russian have done a large body of research in Pakistan and Indo-European migrations since they came from Russian steppe and modern Ukraine region. I don’t have time or energy go convince Indians the reality that already exists. I will continue to copy and past the above in every post where Indian “talk of “ partition. It was no partition it was natural separation of people who belonged together. I will simply “ignore” by clicking ignore button. I have other things to do.

P.S. I will not even read this post anymore and have put you in the ignore list. I don't have time to reply. I will keep copying pasting and adding more material in posts like this until every visitor has seen them and can reply this "indian" obsesion" with Pakistan. Next year I myself and others will fund multiple websites in Urdu to make aware Pakistanis their heritage (even though I don't myself as muslim believe in ethnicity) but I don't want Pakistan's islamic identity to be diluted by indians.

Around 2021, when I return we will work to open my own TV channels over coming years (my cousins have such plans) as well as newspapers. Pakistan's new generation have right to know the truth. We will make sure all Pakistani learn about their unique ethnic origin so that this "india-pakistan" same delusion can be effectively answered by masses. You started it, we will end it through truth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom