What's new

What Do You Think Is Going To Be Pakistans Next...

What should be Pakistan's new fighter?

• Total voters
Isn't it simple? J-XX.
Any other fighter is just a matter of dreams. I am sorry to say this but thats the ground reality, don't blame it on my nationality.
i think a part of your name is correct.....

Just check the date of the thread started...2005

Some newbies started to bash a 5 years old thread and you joined them. I didn't replied to them because they dont worth replying. But i expected a little more from a 1200+ member.

Lol when IAF inducts LCA final version that will be worth calling a 4.5 generation with AESA and other goodies after 2020 only then MCA will be in picture of testing haha.
Forget it glower....they dont worth replying.

And rest. Its 5 years old thread.

Dude i think u are in some sort of wet wild dream... wake up wat are u saying think about & wat you are saying there is no aircraft in PAF fleet that iaf has and wise versa.. you only get wat we reject?? haha man wat u smoking make no sense come back here when u know wat u are saying lolz :angry::disagree:

I have seen a lot of threads having simmilar intentions of trying to find out what fighter jet should PAF acquire in the future. If such a decision is taken, it will be based on below points,

1. Opportunity (Whether we actually can acquire it or does it come under some sort of sanctions)

2. Requirement ( Does the jet actually fullfills the requirements of PAF)

3. Resources (Whether PAF has available resources to actually afford it)

4. Other factors (Like infrastructure for maintanance, previous experience etc)

I think if we can discuss this topic seriously categorizing what we "Can" have and what we "Want to" have seperately, we can have a preety good discussion.

i think if pakistan wants to buy any other fighter then it should go for the chinese fifth generation fighter may be super 10 or jxx what ever comes out we should wait for that.... don't waste money on these western plate forms ,,, no need to buy.... you can see the lastest example of sweden banning arms sale to pakistan... well i was a great fan of grippen but thanks GOD we did not went for it.... and we should aviod wasting money on f16 or any other western fighter.... even if so badly required then go for Rafale... the best choice it would be ...

About F-7PG

The Chengdu J-7 (export versions are designated F-7) is a People's Republic of China-built fighter jet derived from the Russian MiG-21. It is still produced today, and serves in the Air Forces of numerous nations. It is an updated version of the original MiG-21 with more modern avionics and weaponry. It serves mostly as an interceptor in the air forces that operate it.

With what radar does our F-7PGs are equipped with I dont know, but i think it is probably Grifo M multimode radar, which Mirages are equipped with.

If any one knows please share. :cheers:

PAF F7pg have grifo PG radar which gives it BVR capability ... F7P the old ones are upgraded with Grifo 7mkii radar and have almost same capability as grifo PG. Mirages are equiped with Grifo M radars after ROSE upgrades and they are also BVR capable.

Sweden bane pakistan for arm sale so end of gipen
Euro fighter or rafale left behind onw is air superiorty and other is mostly suited for strike role wel we can not buy both of them so wait for chinese jxx or super 10 and i love rafale becuase it is less pron to sanctions in stead of euro fighter we do hav good relations with italy but three other nations are also involved in it spain germany and england who can saction us under pressure of USA

Hi,
I don't think there is any need to procure 4.5 generation fighter jets from Europe or any one else if we are getting J-10b. the next target for Pakistan should be to acquire 5th generation fighter jets, i think we should n't consider buying Rafale, Typhoon, Gripen, or even F-15. for once i would really like to see policy makers in Pakistan formulating policies keep in view the emerging new paradigms, what i am trying to say is that Pakistanis should develop some insight into future.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom