What's new

What do you like about other religions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronxbull

BANNED
Reaction score
1.If you are a strict theist of an existing popular religion,please mention one thing about any other religion(s),one thing abt each or just one about one religion.

2.If u r an atheist/agnostic,just say anything u like anything religious thing about any religion.

3.Nothing negative about any reliigon or nothing negative about anything,only positive things here,dill kholke sab ke dil kholleyaan.

4.Mods,please feel feel free to delete this thread the moment one negative thing shows up here.

PS: All those insecure sweetheart bigots,tumhare barha exam hain yeh.

What i like abt some:

1. Hinduism - Idea of abstinence,giving up things to boost one's own desire and idea of dependence

2.Islam- banning of daaru and great discipline in prayers and behaviour

3.Christianity- Great idea of justice in behaviour,eating habits and idea of Lent

to add spice,we have this here

Kabbadi Babbu Mann by swaich - YouTube

I am a Hindu by birth, But I am not religious.

I like the colour and celebration in Hinduism, we celebrate every thing and every day of our life.

We have lot of festivals and lots of colours.

Just like Incredible India.

I like Hindu Mythology & I've been reading the Bhagvat Geeta & I like how it talks about how the aim of yoga is to concentrate every sinew of your being on trying to ponder the Creator; kinda like what the namaaz is albeit a bit more fluid & flexible without being held hostage to dogmas & rituals.

I love the four wife system in Islam. Five some ;) Mean no offence i respect all religion.

I do not find any basic difference among different faiths.

http://vsc.iitm.ac.in/Vivekananda/Complete%20works/Complete_Works_of_Swami_Vivekananda_-_Vol_1.pdf

The book mentioned above is the best so far I have read about Hinduism. It follows the most beautiful and easy way to explain our vast and complex religion.

I like Hindu Mythology & I've been reading the Bhagvat Geeta & I like how it talks about how the aim of yoga is to concentrate every sinew of your being on trying to ponder the Creator; kinda like what the namaaz is albeit a bit more fluid & flexible without being held hostage to dogmas & rituals.

Thanks sirjee. Roberto Calasso's Ka is an extraordinary book on hindu mythology. You will like it.:angel:

abhi tak sahi chal raha hain,sab barhiyaan aur saare praah log theek thaak baat karein aur kaam bhi.

manas abey oye,

five some cheez nikaal bey.

abhi tak sahi chal raha hain,sab barhiyaan aur saare praah log theek thaak baat karein aur kaam bhi.

manas abey oye,

five some cheez nikaal bey.

Don't talk to me like you talk with your family members .:rofl:

I like stories from Bible.

I like the stories, especially the alternative stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom