What's new

What do you call a beautiful woman in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That works back home yara! :D

It works every where.

Girls with that kind of ego know they are eye candy. That's all they got.

If you fall for the bait too quick, no chance for you.

Chambeli - Jasmine

Janu / Jaan- My Life

Sherni - literal meaning, lioness but means Wild Cat

:D

Need to visit Brazil dude. Tell me difficulty level of getting laid, vis-a-vis Spanish girls? :D (rest of Europe is ez bz.....)

Don't know about spanish girls but if you're a handsome man you will do alright. Make sure you don't get a girl from the favelas(slums) as they are only after ur money :lol:
Upper class women will be difficult to get I guess.

You have to shatter their pride first.

You should have known this of all people.

This strategy will not work in Brazil unless you're a gostoso (male version of gostosa) :lol:

Don't know about spanish girls but if you're a handsome man you will do alright. Make sure you don't get a girl from the favelas(slums) as they are only after ur money :lol:

This strategy will not work in Brazil unless you're a gostoso (male version of gostosa) :lol:

What is dat?

Take two words out of your vocabulary regarding women. Difficult and impossible. That's a self-defeating attitude! :D

It is simple down in Tamil Nadu... we just call a beautiful girl 'figure'.

what kind of men the Brazilians like ?

i dont know about whole india but here in punjab we say...
patola...:D
bamb
(bomb)
tabahi(disaster):D
teri bhabhi(your sister-in-law):D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom