What's new

What Do Indians Want From Pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurram2349

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As a Pakistani , I have lived a life of over 50 years in which India is seen as arch enemy of Pakistan and I believe it is same across the border on local level. Inside my heart I always have a wish to see normal relations between both Pakistan and India but somehow my inner wish never seem to come true because of one reason or another .

I wish to start this thread asking an honest question pointed towards Indians that what exactly they expect Pakistan to do to normalize relations ? In other words what are their complains regarding Pakistan ?

And following question is that how much India is willing to cooperate with Pakistan in making relations normal ? In other words what advantage can Pakistan have from India in case of normal relations between two countries?

Here I do like to mention that while answering my question Indians should also realize that most of Pakistanis have following complains about India :

1. India has never accepted making of Pakistan and wish to undo the Partition of 1947 and bring back Pak under Hindu dominated control.

2. India has illegally occupied Muslim majority region of Kashmir which should have been part of Pakistan, considering the spirit of Partition in which all Muslim majority regions going to Pakistan and Hindu ones going to India .

3. India is illegally stopping the water from rivers of Kashmir in negation to the Indus Water Treaty of 1960.

4. India has always been supporting anti Pakistan and separatist movements within Pakistan to either weaken or disintegrate Pakistan and making of Bangladesh and current Indian activities to support Baloch , Pashtun, Sindhi , Mohajir separatist movements and terrorist TTP is an example of this .

What do Indians have to say about these complains which Pakistanis have about them and what can they do to negate these feelings in case if Indians are willing to have better relations with Pakistan?

Lets see what kind of response I get on this thread specially from other side of the border .

Actually we Indians want progressive democratic educated Pakistan so as India withall basic amenities and world class infrastructure. Like France Germany United through European union,I want to see Indian union of India,Pakistan, banladesh with free movenent,common currency less religious people.sorry for my English..typing difficult in a mobile

i can answer all your questions . but for that i would get a ban from mods most probably:o:o_O

i am a supporter of Hindutva ideology which has the largest supporters currently in the world apart from political Islam/Islamism. so i think I can answer all your questions.

Actually we Indians want progressive democratic educated Pakistan so as India withall basic amenities and world class infrastructure. Like France Germany United through European union,I want to see Indian union of India,Pakistan, banladesh with free movenent,common currency less religious people.sorry for my English..typing difficult in a mobile

Here we go now ! Pakistan is NOT part of India anymore and what Indians can aim for and what Pakistan can offer is strong bilateral relations between two sovereign countries with mutual trust ! But all this is possible only after our mutual complains are removed ! Is it possible ?

Akhand bharat..more like European union

So sovereign Independent Pakistan is NOT acceptable to you ?

i am a supporter of Hindutva ideology which has the largest supporters currently in the world apart from political Islam/Islamism. so i think I can answer all your questions.

Islam / Islamism ideology is related to Islamic countries only . In these times no Muslim country wish to bring any non Muslim country into Islamic rule . What about Hindutva? Isnt your ideology only for Hindu majority India ? What it has to do with a sovereign Muslim majority country like Pakistan ?

Here we go now ! Pakistan is NOT part of India anymore and what Indians can aim for and what Pakistan can offer is strong bilateral relations between two sovereign countries with mutual trust ! But all this is possible only after our mutual complains are removed ! Is it possible ?

Akhand bharat..more like European union

So sovereign Independent Pakistan is NOT acceptable to you ?
I have hope. The day generation without (scar of partition and this back stabbing )grow. We will have bright future.

It might sound stupid to most but i am hopeful the day will come. When india pak animosity will be over.

We have one issue and thats kashmir. And both countries have lost more than they can ever gain from it. The status quo will be launched and with in a few years good days will come.

Only weapon selling countries, politicians burocreats, and top anti national criminal gain from this animosity. Civilians only pay the price for keeping blind.

For the next decade or so leave us alone and freeze matters, including Kashmir. Let us concentrate on our growth and you guys can focus on the ultimate panacea - CPEC.

Lets revisit the situation post that.

1. India has never accepted making of Pakistan and wish to undo the Partition of 1947 and bring back Pak under Hindu dominated control.

Not really. Some events can't be undone. Nothing to gain from Pak except a few resource rich regions and entry to CA - both of which have alternates.

2. India has illegally occupied Muslim majority region of Kashmir which should have been part of Pakistan, considering the spirit of Partition in which all Muslim majority regions going to Pakistan and Hindu ones going to India .

Should have been'' is meaningless. Its not - that's a fact. Live with it or continue fighting for it.

3. India is illegally stopping the water from rivers of Kashmir in negation to the Indus Water Treaty of 1960.

We aren't even utilizing our sanctioned amount. This is being corrected.

4. India has always been supporting anti Pakistan and separatist movements within Pakistan to either weaken or disintegrate Pakistan and making of Bangladesh and current Indian activities to support Baloch , Pashtun, Sindhi , Mohajir separatist movements and terrorist TTP is an example of this .

You have done the same in J&K and Khalistan primarily. Again, live with the past or fight it.

What do Indians have to say about these complains which Pakistanis have about them and what can they do to negate these feelings in case if Indians are willing to have better relations with Pakistan?

We don't care enough about your feelings to mollycoddle you. Feel what you wish to.

I just created this account to reply to this thread. Sala yahan khud k desh k bande ek doosre se kuch nahi mangte, aap toh fir bhi paraaye mulk k ho. BTW, any normal citizen of either side, be it India or Pakistan, I guess we do not have any issue from each other. Only Politicians wants of both of the sides to make a conflict, just to run their politics. And those who spread Hate against each other in all of the Defense Forums, I guess they all are just Wannabe Netas and Politicans, and religiously behkaaye hue log (both Muslims and Hindus). I guess OP can find some feelings, if not answers, from my comment as I just spoke my heart out.

As a Pakistani , I have lived a life of over 50 years in which India is seen as arch enemy of Pakistan and I believe it is same across the border on local level. Inside my heart I always have a wish to see normal relations between both Pakistan and India but somehow my inner wish never seem to come true because of one reason or another .

I wish to start this thread asking an honest question pointed towards Indians that what exactly they expect Pakistan to do to normalize relations ? In other words what are their complains regarding Pakistan ?

And following question is that how much India is willing to cooperate with Pakistan in making relations normal ? In other words what advantage can Pakistan have from India in case of normal relations between two countries?

Here I do like to mention that while answering my question Indians should also realize that most of Pakistanis have following complains about India :

Lets see what kind of response I get on this thread specially from other side of the border .

Another conspiracy theory or Propaganda. Majority of Indians including Indian politicians don't care much about re-union. There are some people including media monkeys who want war, so that they can make money through ratings.

Legal accession. Nothing more nothing less. King of Kashmir was the sovereign authority. There were many more Muslim majority places, including Malabar region of South India, Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh Many districts in UP state. So its an irrelevant thing to say. There were Muslim majority districts in different states. There should be one reference in which partition can be done. Not vaguely speaking "Muslim Majority".

India is looking for options to fully use the water that can be used according to the treaty. Now India only uses 20% what India can access, rest 80% is flown into Pakistan.

Bangladeshi people disagree with you anyway. There is no credible proof of financing or any support to separatists in Pakistan. Not even a single proof is provided for India's support for TTP or any organization.

We Indian's don't have any problem with Pakistan, I would rather say. We have huge problems to solve within our own system. We can't afford to funding any other organization or to destabilize countries. If we were like America I will agree with your claims for some points. But this is India.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom