What's new

What can Pakistan learn from Indian education system

Education is a state subject in India. So the education system varies from state to state.

All education is brainwashing!

all Religion is brainwashing..

Knowing about the facts of our existence is not...
Every propaganda influences ;Fact.

THe only difference ..;self destructive doctrine is shunted and doctrine tht is purposeful & brings success in human society and life is accepted...trial and error.

Just as,eg-- indoctrinating cannibalism as right thing to do--- is brainwashing ...Negative consequences.
Just as---Inbreding as right thing to do----is brainwashing---negative consequences

ON the oter hand

teaching to help others .---is also brain washing-- but is an effective value system.
Teaching to kow ur environment and teaching new ways of making our lifes easer---brainwashing --but and effective value system.

I can't understand.

Can you post a short summary of what he is saying, for the international crowd here? :cheesy:

If you are dim-witted and lazy like me Indian education system could be extremely brutal too..:P

I can't understand.

Can you post a short summary of what he is saying, for the international crowd here?

not meant for international crowd..
it summarizes how and y Pakistan got held back while India moved ahead.
Nothing too technical just small talk.

I can't understand.

Can you post a short summary of what he is saying, for the international crowd here? :cheesy:
They are discussing about education system in pakistan, and whether they can learn anything from Indian experience.
The opening statement was. although we inherited same education system from british, why is there a divergence in result and experience.
Most panel member seem to think India's first prime minister Mr Nehru set it as a priority from the beginning, so the focus on education was at highest level of leadership in India. Unfortunately for pakistan, two of their top leaders died soon after independence.

The debate moves to quality and quantity wrt education, and again most members believe quantity is important as society needs persons educated at all different standard, and quality can only emerge out of quantity.
The Indian panel member pointed out the mushrooming of education institution(where quality is low) is okey as it will lead to better quality in future generation and hopes pakistan will go through similar experience.

This is first 25 mins, somebody else can post rest of it.

Apart from a few elite institutes, most of the Indian education system is a $hit. We have to improve a lot. USA is a good example

And what can India learn from Pakistani education:
---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Yes, agree with you some of the suggestions are well taken which can be absorbed in the Indian educational system.
We don't feel ashamed to learn good practices. Knowledge do not have boundaries only Intellectual Property Rights have hard boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom