What's new

What Bangladeshi youth still thinks about

They are no more a part of Pakistan, they lost that honor in 71, they are traitors who should never have been a part of our country in the first place.

Bro dont think like that, I met a lot of bangladeshi's in east London, they have said its the worst mistake that has ever happened since the country split from east Pakistan.

They are no more a part of Pakistan, they lost that honor in 71, they are traitors who should never have been a part of our country in the first place.

such an ignorant statement :disagree:, statement seems to be from a person who by words looks like was born years after the 1971 Dhaka Fall:coffee:.
Better dig the history kid, fall of Dhaka 1971 is the worst thing ever happened in Pakistan history.
Millions lost their life during fall of Dhaka.
Millions in Bangladesh still in support Pakistan and their Bangladesh Government is killing them.

Do u know Muslim league that created Pakistan was founded in Dhaka(that time known as Dacca).
Commenting without knowing History is pathetic.

Long live Pakistan
Love Pakistan or Leave Pakistan
:pakistan:

They arent traitor. We did not give them their proper rights and india took advantage for that situation

Sad but true !:(

Long live Pakistan
Love Pakistan or Leave Pakistan
:pakistan:

Bengalis are our brothers. I love every Bengali and every Muslim in the world. I love every human being created by Allah and who respect my beloved Prophet ﷺ

Bengalis were treated just like other deprived people of Pakistan. For me, ghareebs of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan are equal important. Everyone knows that ameer class lives with unity in Bahria Town, DHA and other housing societies. They live happily in their gymkhana clubs. Whereas ghareebs are divided on the name of ethnicity, caste, culture, province etc etc etc.

Dont be a mouth piece of the whol pakistani nation.we don't consider them as traitors.They were a part of pak in past and those were the golden days.We lost them due to our own mistake and bcz we couldn't give them their rights and there was a conflict about the bangladeshi language too that either it should be the national language or urdu.India took a great great advantage.
In short we still love Bangladeshi people and they are always welcome in pak....inspite of everything that we had in past and behaviour of present bangladeshi govt with pak.

thanks for clarifying your point of view....we are more proud to be Bangladeshi now. FYI what we lost was people like you who doesn't know or nor will ever learn how to co-exist peacefully. If you would actually call it a loss.

BTW felt good to see the comments from other people in this thread. I hope BD-Pak diplomatic relation improves and we can travel to Pakistan.

My heart is pleased and sad at the same time after listening to these comments from our brothers in Bangla Desh.

Much ado about nothing. The creation of bangladesh was a good thing. They got a homeland where they could preserve their own race, culture, heritage and way of life. And we got the same for our people. It was madness in the 1st place to assume you could form 1 nation of 2 very different racial groups of people. Pakistan's future lies with China, Turkey and the nations that are to our immediate west of whom we share the most in common with. We NEED TO stop looking back at the past and at things that cannot be or changed or undone.

thanks for clarifying your point of view....we are more proud to be Bangladeshi now. FYI what we lost was people like you who doesn't know or nor will ever learn how to co-exist peacefully. If you would actually call it a loss.

BTW felt good to see the comments from other people in this thread. I hope BD-Pak diplomatic relation improves and we can travel to Pakistan.
unfortunately thats not possible with hasina in charge
maybe if its some other govt and they get really close to china at the expense of india,maybe then
also,IF pakistan has someone not corrupt like imran khan as the ruler

Back
Top Bottom