What's new

What are your conditions for ending Ukraine war?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Below are my conditions:

1. Kiev government recognize Odessa as well as all of southwest Ukraine including Zaporizhia as Russian territory.

2. Withdraw of Ukrainian army units from the territory mentioned in 1.

3. Make Russian a second official language in Ukraine.

4. End America's arms sales to Taiwan, for now and all of eternity.

5. End America's unofficial diplomatic contact with Taiwan, for now and all of eternity.

6. Disband NATO, for now and all of eternity.

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @jhungary

Below are my conditions:

1. Kiev government recognize Odessa as well as all of southwest Ukraine including Zaporizhia as Russian territory.

5. End America's unofficial diplomatic contact with Taiwan, for now and all of eternity.

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @jhungary
With what gumption are you going to dictate others what to do, who and what to trade?

You're going to dictate who the current powerfull can sell, make trade or alliances with. Logically, either you're a moron or have the power necessary to enforce your vision.

With What superpower would you make them do that except stupidity given form.

Russia has no right to demand anything of another sovereign nation. That fact some people think they are being 'reasonable' is all the more reason not to accede to any of their demands

Below are my conditions:

Or the war is over Putin falls to death after trying to eat with chopstick.

Below are my conditions:

Love how you shoehorned Taiwan in there. I’m sure that’s really high on Russian agenda 😂

European union stop intimidating Russia, and specially UK should not poke her nose in everything related to Russia.
NATO withdraw from all countries bordering Russia.
Or Russia will come in your boarders.

6. Disband NATO, for now and all of eternity
These 3 are not happening. The western world does not consider Ukraine to be that valuable.

No condition,
i wager , this is going to be a perpetual hot-zone.

I respect Ukrainian people for fighting back to save Thier country from Russian imperialism

And this conditions sound unacceptable

Below are my conditions:

What have to do these conditions with the Russian invasion of Ukraine?
These apply to other regions and countries.

Yes , Putin has hinted at that. and seemed to know the implication well before going in.
The Bishop is blocking the Knight.
1655297965271.png
the queen but close enough. But did u notice both are on same side ?

Back
Top Bottom