What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Btw the album miracles by two steps from hell is pretty good.

I have listened to this music before and I just love the first six minutes. The music reminds of West Asian music in some Hollywood films.

Simple lyrics, nice song but the video didn't go with the lyrics.

Actually the visuals went well with the lyrics, the singing and the music. Right in the beginning of the song I was expecting something dramatic to happen. Honor killing, the curse of Ind / Pak / Afg. Recently one happened in India in Hyderabad, the brothers of a Muslim girl killing her Hindu Dalit husband on a full road. We are not evolved.

My songs for today to hope for a better today and tomorrow :

1. A new version of 'Rim jhim gire saawan' from the film Music Teacher.

2. Newer version of 'Ye raaten ye mausam' by the band Sanam which is named after the lead singer. In the song I love the trembling quality in the music and in Sanam's voice. Wonderfully accompanied by the female singer Simran and I just love her gentle, shy expressions. And that smile on both when she says "Sanam main tumhaari rahoongi sada". :lol:

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @Valiant @Great Janjua @Indos @Zibago

I have listened to this music before and I just love the first six minutes. The music reminds of West Asian music in some Hollywood films.

Actually the visuals went well with the lyrics, the singing and the music. Right in the beginning of the song I was expecting something dramatic to happen. Honor killing, the curse of Ind / Pak / Afg. Recently one happened in India in Hyderabad, the brothers of a Muslim girl killing her Hindu Dalit husband on a full road. We are not evolved.

My songs for today to hope for a better today and tomorrow :

2. Newer version of 'Ye raaten ye mausam' by the band Sanam which is named after the lead singer. In the song I love the trembling quality in the music and in Sanam's voice. Wonderfully accompanied by the female singer Simran and I just love her gentle, shy expressions. And that smile on both when she says "Sanam main tumhaari rahoongi sada". :lol:

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @Valiant @Great Janjua @Indos @Zibago

Excellent especially the new version of Rim Jhim Gire sawan....

I liked the expression better of the woman in the Rim Jhim Gire Saawan song. Also isn't it odd, when you hear this song especially the original one by Kishore Kumar, you always visualize rain outside even though it's not there in the original one.

Last edited:
I liked the expression better of the woman in the Rim Jhim Gire Saawan song. Also isn't it odd, when you hear this song especially the original one by Kishore Kumar, you always visualize rain outside even though it's not there in the original one.

Yeah, the woman's expressions are nice. And yes, Kishore's song doesn't have the rain but watch and listen to this female variation of the song by Lata in the film. Mostly different lyrics but also wonderful. And as per a comment on the page and as we can see ourselves the song was picturized live.

@Great Janjua
Boom box rakhe billo
Addi vi di hood te
TC wala ber launde
Baaz wangu udd ke

Ho peeni aan te desi peei aan
Juttan de asool ban gaye

Tralliyan ch pool ban gaye balliye
Ni desi jutt cool ban gaye balliye
Pehle yaar phir saheliyan aundiyan
Mehfilan de rule ban gaye balliye

Its pure and absolute nonsense, commercial lyrics but they sound so f-ing cool, its crazy :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom