What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I have listened to this music before and I just love the first six minutes. The music reminds of West Asian music in some Hollywood films.

Actually the visuals went well with the lyrics, the singing and the music. Right in the beginning of the song I was expecting something dramatic to happen. Honor killing, the curse of Ind / Pak / Afg. Recently one happened in India in Hyderabad, the brothers of a Muslim girl killing her Hindu Dalit husband on a full road. We are not evolved.

My songs for today to hope for a better today and tomorrow :

1. A new version of 'Rim jhim gire saawan' from the film Music Teacher.

2. Newer version of 'Ye raaten ye mausam' by the band Sanam which is named after the lead singer. In the song I love the trembling quality in the music and in Sanam's voice. Wonderfully accompanied by the female singer Simran and I just love her gentle, shy expressions. And that smile on both when she says "Sanam main tumhaari rahoongi sada". :lol:

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @Valiant @Great Janjua @Indos @Zibago

Meri Zindagi Hai Tu always makes me sad and yearn for lost love. It's such a painful song to me and Nusrat's rendition is by far the best of all that have been done

Thanks though I watched the song yesterday on another channel. Nice one indeed. I will memorize it to the extent I can. And I was asking about the vid I quoted - the lady dancing by the pool - the full version of that dance - and why you are angry with her.

Thanks though I watched the song yesterday though on another channel. Nice one indeed. I will memorize it to the extent I can. And I was asking about the vid I quoted - the lady dancing by the pool - the full version of that dance - and why you are angry with her.
Cause she is ugly af with a fat puggy face and haraamkhor
Please don't ask me more questions about her cause I don't feel like giving it

Phenomenal vocals by Kuldeep Manak and Jazzy B
India has a bad habit of changing Muslim names into Hindu for wider audience

Kuldeep manak was Muhammad Latif, Dilip Kumar was Muhammad Yousuf thank God they let Rafi keep his name

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom