What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

from the sci-fi and history film The Fountain.
Yeah, Clint Mansell did the score on that one, Aronofsky is such a genius himself.

It is neither a sci-fi or a history film but, duffer commie, it is an epic romantic story sprinkled with bits of surrealism and magical thinking.

Track's called Death is the road to awe.

Great movie, but tere upar se nikal gai :rofl:

It is neither a sci-fi or a history film but, duffer commie, it is an epic romantic story sprinkled with bits of surrealism and magical thinking.

It is an epic romantic story no doubt but there are sci-fi elements like the hero traveling in a bio-bubble through space and there is the history element of the Spanish conquerors of Central / South America.

It is an epic romantic story no doubt but there are sci-fi elements like the hero traveling in a bio-bubble through space and there is the history element of the Spanish conquerors of Central / South America.
not sci-fi, its a spiritualist depiction.. where did you see the science in his time travel bubble ?

it was a fictional side story about the inquisition... edit: or even much before, the Mayan/Aztec something times, was it ? yes, other historical records do say atrocities happened there but this was a super dramatized movie magic concoction..

soundtrack mast hai !

have you seen any David Lynch ones ? ..

these 2 , along with Guy Ritchie (silghtly different), these guys make the best movies, Tarantino is a bit hit or miss for me..

have you seen any David Lynch ones ? ..

Dune. I liked it a bit but some of the scene presentation was ridiculous, like Paul using The Voice to break stone or the Baron being unnecessarily beset with pus-filled wounds all over.

Haunting voice & tune, feels like music and nature are in sync.

Nothing new, but a few days back I learnt that Van Halen did the guitar riff on this song and the brilliant guys from Toto did the music in this album. Since then I listen to the entire Thriller album more often. Toto were brilliant studio musicians.

Nothing new, but a few days back I learnt that Van Halen did the guitar riff on this song and the brilliant guys from Toto did the music in this album. Since then I listen to the entire Thriller album more often. Toto were brilliant studio musicians.

here's my.. in my opinion greatest rock/metal guitar solo of all time in a song.. not just an instrumental piece ..

:yahoo:

Goat Pop Singer hands down and no one's coming close

Goat Pop Singer hands down and no one's coming close

MJ was unique. There can be no other MJ. For every band or singer (prolly with the exception of Queen), you can find another band that was similar if not equally great. But there was no one similar to MJ. His voice, songs, videos were all different. Each album was different from the other.

I am generally not into fanboyism, but MJ was an exception. When he performed in Mumbai in 1996, I was super super upset at not being able to get a ticket. I hated my friends who were able to attend

Back
Top Bottom