What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Do you have a particularly favorite streaming service that you use for listening to electronic music?

I'm a Spotify Premium user, but I'm currently trying out a few others at the moment.

I have never used spotify or similar music streaming services. I still discover music the old way by asking people what they are listening too. it does produce surprises at times.
...........................................................................................

Tito & Tarantula - After Dark. Made Famous in This movie

Without Doubt Salma Hayek cannot be replaced!

I have never used spotify or similar music streaming services. I still discover music the old way by asking people what they are listening too. it does produce surprises at times.
...........................................................................................

Tito & Tarantula - After Dark. Made Famous in This movie

Without Doubt Salma Hayek cannot be replaced!

I really like that movie. Never got into the TV show though.

I'm a big fan of the Spotify service. Not just for electronic music, but for most music in general, whether it's for Discovery or not.

Right now I'm trying out a service that streams just about every genre and sub-genre of electronic music called DI.FM

https://www.di.fm

If it's available in your country, I highly recommend it. Just a suggestion.

Also giving a service called "Tidal" a try because it's streams it's music at uncompressed 1411 kbps, which is actual CD quality.

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that’s what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that’s what you ask
Give you all I am
I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
But I’m only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I’m only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I’m only human, yeah
I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that’s what you need
Be your everything
I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it
But I’m only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I’m only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
‘Cause I’m only human, yeah

@Ocean

A really groovin Future Disco/House track from the Dutch electronic trio Kraak & Smaak.

It is a good song. Also good is another song from the same film. The song is "Koyi fariyaad". Also good is the new version from 'Tum Bin 2'

---

This is a Pakistani tribute to Kishore Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar. The song is "Aapki aankhon me kuch" and the song was recorded on the Pakistani TV channel Geo News.

I like the voice of the female singer. It is unusual but beautiful.

---

@Zibago @django @Levina @BDforever @Bilal9

@Mentee @RealNapster @B+ Dracula
Is this a coincidence??
I had posted this song as my status few days. Koyi Fariyaad is one of my all time favs. :-) :tup:

The song playin on a loop inside my head is this>>>

Back
Top Bottom