What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Will do, though I never received the tag, does happen quite often on PDF:hitwall:.Kudos:tup:

MashAllah I am truly happy:yahoo::dance3::agree: to see this, "GEMS" like you will drive Pakistan into a vibrant ,successful economy and scientific powerhouse, may we see more and more youth emulate the likes of you, God bless you and your family for raising up such a "gem":tup:.Kudos young lady:cheers:
@war&peace @Zibago InshAllah this trend is going to become bigger each and every year....Long may this continue.Kudos gents

Thank you so much. Your words means a lot. Much Obliged

Will do, though I never received the tag, does happen quite often on PDF:hitwall:.Kudos:tup:

MashAllah I am truly happy:yahoo::dance3::agree: to see this, "GEMS" like you will drive Pakistan into a vibrant ,successful economy and scientific powerhouse, may we see more and more youth emulate the likes of you, God bless you and your family for raising up such a "gem":tup:.Kudos young lady:cheers:
@war&peace @Zibago InshAllah this trend is going to become bigger each and every year....Long may this continue.Kudos gents
Sir, may I know the reason for the jubilation..though I guess it is positive but still Idk the details.

Sir, may I know the reason for the jubilation..though I guess it is positive but still Idk the details.
Chauvinist one of our talented young PDF bloggers has just graduated from UVAS, long may her success continue.Kudos Sir

Some dreamy Hindi songs...

1. Bahaaron mera jeevan bhi sawaaro :

2. Na jaane kya hua :

3. Noori noori :

4. Mere saanson ko :

5. Jaag dil-e-deewana :

6. Ari o shokh kaliyon :

7. Ae dil-e-nadaan :

---

@Levina @Zibago @django @BDforever @Mentee

@Bilal9 @Moonlight
I like Noori Noori. :)

Puccini was a master at creating powerful moving music, a true genius of his time. I have never heard of Jussi Bjorling, but wow, such as glorious voice. I am more partial to handle, and one of my all time fav's has to be Ombra mai fu, here being sung by the delightful soprano Lucia Popp. Glorious!

How come you have same taste in music as mine :woot:

I like Noori Noori. :)

It's among the classics.

---

A coincidence that occurred to me just now is that four songs from my list have music by Khayyam :

1. Bahaaron mera jeevan bhi sawaaro

2. Na jaane kya hua

3. Noori noori

7. Ae dil-e-nadaan

@Moonlight

---

Another two in today's play list :

1. Ahl-e-dil ( male version ) :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMpjjDY9maU

ahl-e-dil probably means large hearted, am I right, @RealNapster ??​

2. Ahl-e-dil ( female version ) :

3. Main agar kahoon - a beautiful version by Aneek Dhar in 'Sa re ga ma pa 2007' competition' :

Last edited:
Note: Ignore Some companies' products video highlights as they are sponsors. :P
Now listen this song

One of my favorite 90s songs.
R.I.P Dolores O'Riordan, Celtic power.

Screenshot_20180116-193925.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom