What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

'Engine ki seeti me mahro man dole'. A rajasthani folk song which was spoiled in the 2014 film 'Khoobsurat'. Below are two versions of the original :

---

---

@Levina @Zibago @django @Mentee @RealNapster

@BDforever @Bilal9

---

I had first listened to this song years ago on All India Radio's FM service 'Vividh bharati'.

---

And speaking of the 2014 film 'Khoobsurat', below is a good song from it - 'Preet' :

Hehe
Its a cute song.

Btw Im stuck with this song playing on a loop inside my head

This same song was remixed with another one of my fav hindi song, Rashke Qamar by a guy called Jeffrey Iqbal.

Do give me a review.

Oh! Theres another Chalie Puth song that I love>>>

Hehe
Its a cute song.

Which one - the Rajasthani ones or the 'Khoobsurat' one??

Btw Im stuck with this song playing on a loop inside my head

Yeah, nice beats and melody.

I especially liked these lyrics :
You just want attention, you don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention, I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you

But what is the meaning of :
I know that dress is karma (dress is karma), perfume regret

Also, most English songs fly over my head as i don't understand the lyrics soon enough ( parallel to the singing ), so for this song I googled for the lyrics.

This same song was remixed with another one of my fav hindi song, Rashke Qamar by a guy called Jeffrey Iqbal.

Do give me a review.

Jeffrey Iqbal I know from the Indian ( Hindi ) singing talent show 'India's Rawstar' from 2014. He was one of the better competitors.

As for this vid, the mixing is smooth and Jeffrey Iqbal has good talent and voice. :tup:

Two songs I remember the most from that competition are...

'Kabhi jo baadal barse' by Darshan Rawal :

And 'Main tenu samjavaan ki' by the lovely Mansheel Gujral :

Oh! Theres another Chalie Puth song that I love>>>

Well, I liked 'Attention' better than this one.

Pretty good EDM track for those that are into that kind of music (like me) Sounds like a combination of Progressive and Tech-house.

It starts to really Groove about a quarter in.

are you into garage ??

'Jo bheji thi dua' - a beautiful song that I found in a singing talent show ( Rising Star ) aired yesterday on Colors TV. It is from the film Shanghai ( which I should have seen - it seems a nice film ) :

Beautiful singing by Arijit Singh and Nandini Srikar. Nice music. And I always felt that Emran Hashmi is an under-rated actor. He should be in more projects. Also, remarkable is that his films always have good music.

---

@Levina @django @Zibago @BDforever @Mentee

@Moonlight @Bilal9 @RealNapster

A little bit. I'm actually a fan of early to mid 90s jungle music, which is a derivative of UK garage.

Camila Cabello is so talented!

Of course it also doesn't hurt that she's very easy on the eyes.

I must have streamed "never be the same" on Spotify like 20 times in the last month. Really good song..

Speaking of Spotify.. I love Spotify Premium :woot:
Very easy one the eyes :D
In the era of gross oversized battoskas and babylons she is just the right size well i just no ome gives her an idea to for the Niki Minag look
Camila-Cabello-to-Go-Solo-foto.jpg

I was listening to this song even while playing fallout :D
I must have listened to it 10 times in a loop
This song is the ultimate smoking companion :D
Not that i do smoking anymore

Back
Top Bottom