What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Am a Disclosure fan

@Jacksparrow47 this is uk garage the genre i was talking about the other day
Thanks man! Yes that's great too but previous one was even better ( for me ) :) .
However can you post some other genres too ( you wrote about few more )another time ?Really interested to such music now !

Thanks man! Yes that's great too but previous one was even better ( for me ) :) .
However can you post some other genres too ( you wrote about few more )another time ?Really interested to such music now !
Thanks mate. yes i'll post some now

RnB/Soul

many other good songs from this genre on youtube

Last edited:
Thanks mate i'll post some now

RnB/Soul

many other good songs from this genre on youtube
Ok buddy , will search YouTube and will watch your song tomorrow probably they are fantastic too. Now time to sleep , its 3.10 am now ;) .good night .

title : The sibi song by Abid Brohi

@Zibago i think he deserves a separate thread and publicity skills , just hear this lad out

Speaking of Spotify.. I love Spotify Premium
One of the best online music service with Swedish touch :enjoy:

@django @Maarkhoor @SherDil These lyrics portray feelings of a person with such a fidelity that it astonishes how two different people in two different times and geographical locations share identical sentiments and observations. With deep dark blue shades the witch of night has covered my city and "phir khayalon main tere qurb ki khushboo jaagi" because someone is in Izmir.. :(o_O

Last edited:
One of the best online music service with Swedish touch :enjoy:

@django @Maarkhoor @SherDil These lyrics portray feelings of a person with such a fidelity that it astonishes how two different people in two different times and geographical locations share identical sentiments and observations. With deep dark blue shades the witch of night has covered my city and "phir khayalon main tere qurb ki khushboo jaagi" because someone is in Izmir.. :(o_O

Other than a minor annoyance once in awhile, I think Spotify is absolutely great. For sure the best online music service.

I have tried just about all others available, and none of them in my opinion are a direct match for Spotify yet.

I think paying a small fee for the premium version is well worth it.

Am a Disclosure fan

@Jacksparrow47 this is uk garage the genre i was talking about the other day

Really groovin track :tup:

Mother Mary......(not Kosher).

Not very popular in Israel, but I love this...

Horst Wessel...lovely piano...from Germany circa 1939-45...beautiful.

Herr Wagner.......mein herren du ist good (gut).....lol!

Wallahi these Germans are good.....

Deutchland Uber Alles.....

Back
Top Bottom