What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I remember you have posted this song before🙂. I don't agree with the style of the singer, goggles doesn't suit him😂 The locations too seem random but it's understandable since it's a low budget song.
Umh as for older songs I shared that you probably missed here's my favorite

As for that song I totally forgot, I probably did, honestly I like these slow soft dialect songs even though they're low budget most of the time
So you know it is, what it is

Last edited:
Umh as for older songs I shared that you probably missed here's my favorite

As for that song I totally forgot, I probably did, honestly I like these slow soft dialect songs even though they're low budget most of the time
So you know it is, what it is
Nice song. Why did he leave his house in the end? The old type of houses and doors look good in this, goes with the tone of the song.

Gajananaa

Language: Marathi
Movie: Lokmanya - Ek Yugpurush
Singer: Shankar Mahadevan
Composer: Ajit - Sameer

This song kind of shows how Lokmanya Tilak (Father of Indian Unrest) popularized the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi among the masses. Ganesh Utsav was earlier celebrated privately but Lokmanya Tilak purposely made it a public festival as a form of national unity as well as expression against the British rule's 1892 anti-public assembly legislation.
The movie is a biopic on Lokmanya's role in the Indian Independence movement.

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt

Last edited:
1. A reworking of the song "Tumhay yaad kartay kartay" from the 1966 Hindi film Amrapali. From Wikipedia description the story is set during the time of Gautama Buddha 2500 years ago and is an anti-war story :

2. Gyanita, the female singer from above, singing "Bahaaron, mera jeevan bhi sawaaro". A flowing song depicting the desire of a woman for companionship :

3. Pakistani girl, Sara Raza, singing "Bahaaron..." nicely :

4. Gyanita singing a reworking of "Hazaar raahayn mudd kay daykheen" :

5. "Tadap ya din raat ki", the original song from film Amrapali :

6. "Tum apna ranj-o-gham" from film Shagoon, rendered by Dr. Radhika Chopra :

---

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @vishwambhar @KedarT @-=virus=- @Paitoo @Imran Khan @ghazi52 @Indos @Zibago @PDF

Last edited:
an ode to @jamahir 's romance with Gaddafi

25libya3.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom