What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

My G Atif was in that beastly GOAT mode back in the 2000s
Kudos to Bollywood for using him properly

Last edited:
In my younger days I enjoyed playing the classic FF series on the original PlayStation, what always facinated me was the effort put into the story and especially the accompanying music in the games. I was recently introduced to this beautiful song for said video game and I must say as a fan of orchestral and deep vocals. I am in love with the bass, and reach of the lead singers voice which is complemented so beautifully by the string instruments and dulcet piano notes.

Enjoy:

Bro this beat is straight fire - slow buildup - thiph, dhiph, traditional toombi folk instrumental, mix of heavy beat that bhumbh bhumbh sound
than in the the end "stretching" this same beat - it's a pure old school folk song

Dude... 👍🏼🔥🔥👏🏼 😍♥️, I am dead find me the composer and I'll kiss his hand, simple yet so catchy 👌🏼 @villageidiot @M. Sarmad @Great Janjua @KedarT @Paitoo

If you ain't feeling it , it's alright but I felt it 💯🔥🔥
Nice beats, typical of those times.

Srivalli

Movie: Pushpa: The Rise
Original Language: Telugu
Cast: Allu Arjun, Fahadh Faasil and Rashmika Mandanna, Dhanunjay, Rao Ramesh, Suneel, Anasuya Bharadwaj & Ajay Ghosh
Directed by Sukumar
Produced by Naveen Yerneni, Y. Ravi Shankar
Singer: Javed Ali
Lyrics: Raqueeb Alam
Keyboards: Vikas Badisa
Rhythm: Kalyan
Banjo & Melodica: DSP
Sarangi: Manonmani
Live Musicians Supervised by: S P Abhishek Chorus: Deepak, Vignesh, Shenbagaraj, Narayanan, Thipparthy Uday Kumar

Loved the movie as well.

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom