What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I see youre pretty big on thrash metal.

Recently came into heavy metal, my favorite bands for now have to be Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Queensryche. Ive been wanting to get into Slayer too.
Got any album suggestions in mind?
Check out Nightwish, Sabaton, Linkin Park and Metalica.

I see youre pretty big on thrash metal.

Recently came into heavy metal, my favorite bands for now have to be Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Queensryche. Ive been wanting to get into Slayer too.
Got any album suggestions in mind?
mashallah ! : )

Slayer can be a bit of an acquired taste, very dissonant and not melodic solos,, King and Hanneman (rip)

Raining blood, Angel of death etc to suna hoga ?

check Exodus, you'll love them too, this Osama Bin Laden bit was hilarious and awesome.. never gets old:

man, I'll flood and drown you with tens of thousands of metal supremacy

aap batao kis type ka sabse zyada pasandida hai aapka.. I'll give you a few hundred hours to listen : )

Check out Nightwish, Sabaton, Linkin Park and Metalica.
Have yet to check out nightwish, have heard the last 3 but not that much. What i've heard is great so far though

mashallah ! : )

Slayer can be a bit of an acquired taste, very dissonant and not melodic solos,, King and Hanneman (rip)

Raining blood, Angel of death etc to suna hoga ?

check Exodus, you'll love them too, this Osama Bin Laden bit was hilarious and awesome.. never gets old:

man, I'll flood and drown you with tens of thousands of metal supremacy

aap batao kis type ka sabse zyada pasandida hai aapka.. I'll give you a few hundred hours to listen : )
Mainly interested in NWOBHM, thrash, progressive and power metal. Really anything that sounds good just keep em coming lol.
Also listening to another album called Nightfall in Middle Earth by Blind Guardian. Sounds great so far!

Much thanks in advance

Mainly interested in NWOBHM, thrash, progressive and power metal. Really anything that sounds good just keep em coming lol.
Also listening to another album called Nightfall in Middle Earth by Blind Guardian. Sounds great so far!

Much thanks in advance
Pantera ! .. really deserve to be counted among the "big 4"

interestingly, friend of mine was at the concert where Dime got shot/killed/murdered : (

Pantera ka redneck waala scene that a bit.. Dime (what a legend) with his confederate flag razorback LOL

Pantera were also very cheesy "metal" before they went hardcore thrash with Anselmo

mxj5ehy88i481.jpg

check Budgie, here's a mellow one from them

:raise:

I started digging heavy metal in my 40s. When I was younger my life was quite comfortable and I couldn't relate to the angst in heavy metal music. I listened to Metallica occasionally to add variety to my playlist and also to not appear clueless in front of my more crazy friends.

Since my mid 30s I have been in and out of depression and heavy metal music has become more prominent in my playlist. Sepultura is my favorite, with Slayer coming close second. 70% of my playlist is still rock, country and Hindi music, but metal has clearly grown from near zero.
My playlist for when life gives you lemons
@Great Janjua @Mentee @SIPRA @lastofthepatriots

Literally ANY johnny cash song
This one's the best

(Goosebumps 🥺)

Last edited:
Swamp rock is one of my favourite genres. And no one does this better than CCR (Credence Clearwater Revival). Here is my essential CCR playlist:
  1. Down on the corner
  2. Who'll stop the rain
  3. Bad moon rising
  4. Have you ever seen the rain
  5. Cotton fields
  6. Up around the bend
  7. Lodi
  8. Lookin' out my back door

Another great southern is "In hell I'll be in good company" though it is not swamp rock.

@-=virus=- @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @KedarT

Swamp rock is one of my favourite genres. And no one does this better than CCR (Credence Clearwater Revival). Here is my essential CCR playlist:
  1. Down on the corner
  2. Who'll stop the rain
  3. Bad moon rising
  4. Have you ever seen the rain
  5. Cotton fields
  6. Up around the bend
  7. Lodi
  8. Lookin' out my back door

Another great southern is "In hell I'll be in good company" though it is not swamp rock.

@-=virus=- @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @KedarT
never got into CCR, mast 60s vibe type :D

nice groove spl the second one .. in hell.. love it.. kinda a capella style

This song recently won the Golden Globe Award as the best original song and has also received an Oscar nomination in the same category. Catchy tune and some great dancing by the leads, credit must be given to the choreographer as well. Also, a must watch movie if you haven't watched it already.

Movie: RRR
Song Name: Naatu Naatu
Language: Telugu
Music Director: M. M. Keeravaani
Lyricist: Chandrabose
Singers: Rahul Sipligunj, Kaala Bhairava
Choreography by: Prem Rakshith
Programmed by: G. Jeevan Babu, Siddharth S
Mixed and Mastered by: G. Jeevan Babu

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt

This song recently won the Golden Globe Award as the best original song and has also received an Oscar nomination in the same category. Catchy tune and some great dancing by the leads, credit must be given to the choreographer as well. Also, a must watch movie if you haven't watched it already.

Movie: RRR
Song Name: Naatu Naatu
Language: Telugu
Music Director: M. M. Keeravaani
Lyricist: Chandrabose
Singers: Rahul Sipligunj, Kaala Bhairava
Choreography by: Prem Rakshith
Programmed by: G. Jeevan Babu, Siddharth S
Mixed and Mastered by: G. Jeevan Babu

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt
Kedar this is a bad song, Golden globe notwithstanding. Sorry.

Kedar this is a bad song, Golden globe notwithstanding. Sorry.
Comeee onnn, this song has everything. Catchy beats, brilliant dance moves, Indians outdancing goras and all. This definitely deserves the Golden Globes and the Oscars.

If you didn't like the previous one, you'll definitely like this one.

Tum Tum

Language: Tamil
Movie: Enemy
Singers - Sri Vardhini , Aditi, Satya Yamini, Roshini & Tejaswini
Starring: Vishal, Arya, Mirnalini Ravi
Lyric - Vivek
Composed Programmed and Arranged by Thaman S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom