What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

This song is from the superhit Kannada movie 'KGF' but this is the Telugu version of the song. Love the high beats of this

Dheera Dheera

Artist Name: Yash, Srinidhi Shetty
Singer: Ananya Bhat, Srikrishna, Lokeshwar, Santhosh Venky, Arun Kaundinya, Adithya Lyengar, Ganta Rithesh, Mohan Krishna, H.Shreenivas Moorthi, Vijy Aurs
Music Director: Ravi Basrur
Lyricist: Ramajogayya Sastry

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt

Any heavy metal connoisseurs here?
:raise:

I started digging heavy metal in my 40s. When I was younger my life was quite comfortable and I couldn't relate to the angst in heavy metal music. I listened to Metallica occasionally to add variety to my playlist and also to not appear clueless in front of my more crazy friends.

Since my mid 30s I have been in and out of depression and heavy metal music has become more prominent in my playlist. Sepultura is my favorite, with Slayer coming close second. 70% of my playlist is still rock, country and Hindi music, but metal has clearly grown from near zero.

I started digging heavy metal in my 40s. When I was younger my life was quite comfortable and I couldn't relate to the angst in heavy metal music. I listened to Metallica occasionally to add variety to my playlist and also to not appear clueless in front of my more crazy friends.

Since my mid 30s I have been in and out of depression and heavy metal music has become more prominent in my playlist. Sepultura is my favorite, with Slayer coming close second. 70% of my playlist is still rock, country and Hindi music, but metal has clearly grown from near zero.
80s thrash kid here

"big 4" + exodus

but koi ni, der aaye, durust aaye !

a friend of mine once met Max Cavalera and has a pick from him

I've played a chord or two with that pick.. banday ki "max" prized possession hai.. I had a good mind to steal it but let the temptation slide :P

I see youre pretty big on thrash metal.

Recently came into heavy metal, my favorite bands for now have to be Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Queensryche. Ive been wanting to get into Slayer too.
Got any album suggestions in mind?

I see youre pretty big on thrash metal.

Recently came into heavy metal, my favorite bands for now have to be Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Queensryche. Ive been wanting to get into Slayer too.
Got any album suggestions in mind?

Sepultura is groove metal. I really like their primal sound - some of their songs have Brazilian tribal elements which sound just mind blowing. Another band in this genre is Rammstein, but very different from Sepultura. Very gothic.

I don't know of specific albums. Since Spotify came on the scene, I just go the artist playlist and play all songs one by one and add the ones which I like to my playlist.

Here is a good video explaining various kinds of metal music quickly, and the bands within each genre.

Back
Top Bottom