What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Mirzali Khan

You keep mentioning that pasoori Punjabi song from coke studio, but I don’t like it at all. I listen to folk/sufi music from Pakistan...

I prefer listening to pathani Zarsanga from coke studio...

You hear that voice? That voice transcends languages and cannot be recreated by sound engineers. Very few people like this exist in the world and many of them are/were from Pakistan. Reshma, Ataullah Khan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Abida Parveen, Sabri brothers, and some others also fit this parameter for me.

I’m sure you understanding Pashto can enjoy the song on another level from me, as the folk story is about a crazy lover or just an asshole. As a non-pashto speaker I enjoyed the first half of this performance immensely and even though Gul Panra is really cute, she ruined the second half of the song for me..

Last edited:
@Mirzali Khan

You keep mentioning that pasoori Punjabi song from coke studio, but I don’t like it at all. I listen to folk/sufi music from Pakistan...

You hear that voice? That voice transcends languages and cannot be recreated by sound engineers. Very few people like this exist in the world and many of them are/were from Pakistan. Reshma, Ataullah Khan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Abida Parveen, Sabri brothers, and some others also fit this parameter for me.

I’m sure you understanding Pashto can enjoy the song on another level from me, as the folk story is about a crazy lover or just an asshole. As a non-pashto speaker I enjoyed the first half of this performance immensely and even though Gul Panra is really cute, she ruined the second half of the song for me..

Rasha Mama means look here uncle and the song is about a girl telling an uncle that his son is crazy in love 😂

Gul Panra tries to copy the style of today's singers but her transition sort of ruined the song's vibe I agree with you there.

Pakistan has a lot of talent for music.

Rasha Mama means look here uncle and the song is about a girl telling an uncle that his son is crazy in love 😂

Gul Panra tries to copy the style of today's singers but her transition sort of ruined the song's vibe I agree with you there.

Pakistan has a lot of talent for music.

Is mama like maternal uncle? In Punjabi that’s what it is. Mom bro..

@Mirzali Khan

The woman in the second half ruined it so bad 💀

One of the best electronic music albums ever.

Screenshot_20221108-063021_TIDAL.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom