What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

There are certain nightmares than SciFi writers should just keep to themselves

Time:4:43 The Ohhhh Shiiiiii moment.

Most underrated band in Pakistan history ... but it's always fun to see these guys' songs... and always a message ..

'Dil sambhal ja zara' from the Hindi film Murder 2. Mohammed Irfan has sung it so finely along with Arijit and Saim Bhat. Fine lyrics and music.

The title was also the name of a mature Hindi serial about a businessman in his 50s who falls in love with a woman in her mid to late 20s :
Dil-Sambhal-Jaa-Zara.jpg

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @ps3linux @KedarT

@Naofumi @Indos, you may like it too.

And you people have replied to my previous post about the Yohani song.

Guys in my school days I used to listen this song frequently and dreamt of going to chambal or southern jungles to capture ducaits...... I was planning to leave home one day forever and return back after success.....
Those lovely school days I was secretly looking for right candidate who will be my mission partner..... :) :)) ;)
Anyways a wonderful song don't miss..
Joshile hai shahzaade woh zameen ke.....

Guys in my school days I used to listen this song frequently and dreamt of going to chambal or southern jungles to capture ducaits...... I was planning to leave home one day forever and return back after success.....
Those lovely school days I was secretly looking for right candidate who will be my mission partner..... :) :)) ;)

:lol: Did you have a short list ?

Anyways a wonderful song don't miss..
Joshile hai shahzaade woh zameen ke.....

During this song one can easily imagine Sunny Deol and Anil Kapoor galloping on their horses through the mountains towards their destination to capture Jogi Thakur and Raja Singh.

Was this the longest song sung by Kishore ?

And the song reminds me so much of 'Mamaiya kero kero kero mama' from the film Arjun which is one of Sunny's best films.

:lol: Did you have a short list ?

During this song one can easily imagine Sunny Deol and Anil Kapoor galloping on their horses through the mountains towards their destination to capture Jogi Thakur and Raja Singh.

Was this the longest song sung by Kishore ?

And the song reminds me so much of 'Mamaiya kero kero kero mama' from the film Arjun which is one of Sunny's best films.

Yes I had actually shortlisted one friend..... He was tall and athletic physic.... But when exams started approaching we had to postpone our mission... :) ;)

About Anil Kapoor and sunny.... Yes it's very easy to imagine and what a movie .... Sad such movies are not made today..... Yes and this is longest song of kishore kumar as this song they have played everytime in movie whenever heroes are on the mission....

Mamaiyya kero kero.... Thanks for reminding this beautiful song.... Here it is for you 😊

Yes I had actually shortlisted one friend..... He was tall and athletic physic.... But when exams started approaching we had to postpone our mission... :) ;)

Ha ha.

Mamaiyya kero kero.... Thanks for reminding this beautiful song.... Here it is for you 😊

Thanks, though the song was linked in its name in my post. :)

Back
Top Bottom