What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

This song feels so right with the eerie silence in the streets and roads

after that it was BCP, BCP and BCP.

What does BCP mean ??

Then its the family charity matters

Was it you who once said that you are involved in charity work ??

people at the bottom of the food chain are at the highest risk of contracting diseases because of affordability, and then they are ones who are at the highest risk due to lack of proper healthcare, particularly the daily wagers or blue collar workers.

True.

While I enjoy off and on music the oldies many a times, but these days a different kind of music.

What kind, so that I can tag you ??

Communist of course, viva el presidente :D

I don't have headphones at the moment so I am going just by the visuals. Maduro is multi-talented. Guitar, piano and drums. Dance too. What is it, cha cha cha or tango ??

What does BCP mean ??

It means business continuity plan, contingency plan for such situations when main company server is down and people are operating either from alternate server and/or work from home. Its one hell of an exercise, all ip Phon calls are rerouted to mobile etc.

Was it you who once said that you are involved in charity work ??

Don't know I work as a finance guy, charity is just family's portion of money being spend wisely on those who don't have much of it.

What kind, so that I can tag you ??

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pdf-vs-coronavirus-call-to-arms.657753/page-13

There are many different projects, but these days as per post 195.

I don't have headphones at the moment so I am going just by the visuals. Maduro is multi-talented. Guitar, piano and drums. Dance too. What is it, cha cha cha or tango ??

No dance expert so stand to be corrected but looks like Salsa.

In memory of Ömer Halisdemir and many heroes.

Ömer Halisdemir (February 20, 1974 – July 16, 2016) was a Turkish non-commissioned officer, who was killed on duty in the night of failed 2016 Turkish coup d'état attempt, immediately after he shot dead pro-coup general Semih Terzi and prevented the capture of the headquarters of the Special Forces Command in Ankara

BzmCD7qUA8I

Back
Top Bottom