What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

This.
20200314_094500.jpg

@Indos, below is a song from the Hindi film, Tum bin ( "without you" ), which has Neha Sharma :

Teri fariyaad. It is a nice, slow song.

Thanks for the song bro, too bad she is a hindu and living in India. I have zero chance to marry her :cry:

Does any Indian Muslim have Muslim name ? In Indonesia many Muslim dont use Muslim name.

Thanks for the song bro, too bad she is a hindu and living in India. I have zero chance to marry her :cry:

In the past decades, there have been Hindu-Muslim marriages, in the business world ( for example, the businessman Vijay Mallya married to Sameera Tyabji ), the Hindi film industry ( for example, the actor Shahrukh Khan married to Gauri ), the political world ( for example, the Hindu politician Dinesh Gundu Rao married to the Muslim woman Tabu ).

But such marriages among the common people are getting rare nowadays because of the Hindu Right-wingers claim that especially Muslim men have been doing "Love Jihad" by trapping Hindu women by pretending love and then converting these women to Islam. The theory of "Love Jihad" is a bunch of nonsense.

There was a thread here by an Indian member which was a detailed list of Indian Hindu-Muslim marriages. I am unable to find it.

Does any Indian Muslim have Muslim name ? In Indonesia many Muslim dont use Muslim name.

Yes, for example Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid are youth political leaders associated with the Left. Or the film star Salman Khan. Or the former cricket player Zaheer Khan.

In India, as far as I know, all Muslims have Muslim names.

In the past decades, there have been Hindu-Muslim marriages, in the business world ( for example, the businessman Vijay Mallya married to Sameera Tyabji ), the Hindi film industry ( for example, the actor Shahrukh Khan married to Gauri ), the political world ( for example, the Hindu politician Dinesh Gundu Rao married to the Muslim woman Tabu ).

But such marriages among the common people are getting rare nowadays because of the Hindu Right-wingers claim that especially Muslim men have been doing "Love Jihad" by trapping Hindu women by pretending love and then converting these women to Islam. The theory of "Love Jihad" is a bunch of nonsense.

There was a thread here by an Indian member which was a detailed list of Indian Hindu-Muslim marriages. I am unable to find it.

Yes, for example Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid are youth political leaders associated with the Left. Or the film star Salman Khan. Or the former cricket player Zaheer Khan.

In India, as far as I know, all Muslims have Muslim names.

Well, I am against inter religious married and particularly marrying Hindus since it is prohibited in Islam, although I am actually falling in love with one Indonesian women basket ball team player who is from Bali :undecided:

Well, I am against inter religious married and particularly marrying Hindus since it is prohibited in Islam

Well, it is 2020. These things have to be updated according to the advancement in human societies. The Muslim-majority African country, Tunisia, some years ago passed a law allowing Muslim women to marry non-Muslims.

Imagine a near-future Mars settlement ( say in 2030 ) which will involve people originating in various countries, cultures and religions. The settlement will have to evolve a culture based mostly on the situation on Mars. Such a program already existed ( until early 2019 ). The program was called "Mars One" and you can search in this page the cultural diversity of the 100 people short-listed to go to Mars on a one-way trip ( going there, settling there and not coming back to Earth ).

although I am actually falling in love with one Indonesian women basket ball team player who is from Bali :undecided:

She is very pretty.

Strictly speaking not a song but a score from Tales of Uexpected which aired from 1979 onwards. This used to give me wet dreams because of the outlines of lady.

Back
Top Bottom