What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

1. Hina ki khushbu by Samra Khan and Asim Azhar in Coke Studio Pakistan Season 8. I like how they sing over each other towards the end.

2. Debanjana Karmakar singing Yeh moh moh ke dhaage in the Bharat Nirman Awards 2018. She has become famous and sought-after since her first entry into Indian Idol Junior ( competition ) 2013.

3. Debanjana singing Tum hi ho along with Arijit Singh in Indian Idol Junior 2013.

---

@Zibago @Mentee @RealNapster @Bilal9 @Moonlight

@Indos, you will find the music and singing to be nice even if you can't understand the meaning.

Last edited:
1. Hina ki khushbu by Samra Khan and Asim Azhar. I like how they sing over each other towards the end.

2. Debanjana Karmakar singing Yeh moh moh ke dhaage in the Bharat Nirman Awards 2018. She has become famous and sought-after since her first entry into Indian Idol Junior ( competition ) 2013.

3. Debanjana singing Tum hi ho along with Arijit Singh in Indian Idol Junior 2013.

---

@Indos, you will find the music and singing to be nice even if you can't understand the meaning.

Yup, the song is beautiful, btw Does all Indian female singer always have high tone voice ??

This is Tum hi ho Indonesian version which is sung by participant in singing contest. The language is not clear though in this Indonesian version, I like Indian version more.

Another Indonesian singer singing Indian song

Tum Hi Ho

Yup, the song is beautiful

All of the three songs or one particular ??

btw Does all Indian female singer always have high tone voice ??

If you are talking about high pitch voice then they generally sing in a middle tone. There is a singer by name Usha Mangeshkar ( sister of legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar ) who has a husky voice ( low pitch voice ). I don't remember her songs right now but when I will tag you when I do.

This is Tum hi ho Indonesian version which is sung by participant in singing contest. The language is not clear though in this Indonesian version, I like Indian version more.

I like the part when the singer goes high at 2:30 mins.

Tum Hi Ho

Wow !! The film Aashiqui 2 has fans in Indonesia too !!

Ayu Ting Ting's "Sun raha hai na tu" was a good attempt.

By the way, the last vid you posted doesn't play. It gives this error message :

Video unavailable
This video contains content from PT. CIPTA TELEVISI PENDIDIKAN INDONESIA (MNCTV), who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

All of the three songs or one particular ??

Particularly Tum Hi Ho

If you are talking about high pitch voice then they generally sing in a middle tone. There is a singer by name Usha Mangeshkar ( sister of legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar ) who has a husky voice ( low pitch voice ). I don't remember her songs right now but when I will tag you when I do.

Thanks bro

Wow !! The film Aashiqui 2 has fans in Indonesia too !!

Ayu Ting Ting's "Sun raha hai na tu" was a good attempt.

Ayu Ting Ting is a dangdut singer who like to sing Indian song, many dangdut singer also like to sing Indian song just like the one who sing Tum Hi Ho in my previous post. So far it is still my favorit Indian song

Dangdut is Indonesian style of music so the melody is somewhat different and the singing technic is unique.

Sample of dangdut song that I like

1. Hina ki khushbu by Samra Khan and Asim Azhar in Coke Studio Pakistan Season 8. I like how they sing over each other towards the end.

---

Watching today’s episode of coke studio

Yup, the song is beautiful, btw Does all Indian female singer always have high tone voice ??

Tum Hi Ho

IIke many other musical marvels, this song too is a blatant copy of a pakistani song @jamahir :oops:

Ayu Ting Ting is a dangdut singer who like to sing Indian song, many dangdut singer also like to sing Indian song just like the one who sing Tum Hi Ho in my previous post.

Ah, OK.

So far it is still my favorit Indian song

It is a nice song.

Dangdut is Indonesian style of music so the melody is somewhat different and the singing technic is unique.

Sample of dangdut song that I like

The musical instrument at 1:26 mins is called Tabla in South Asia. What is it called in Indonesia ??

And I feel I have heard the song melody at 1:46 mins. I just recall where.

IIke many other musical marvels, this song too is a blatant copy of a pakistani song @jamahir :oops:
Tum Hi ho ? Can you give me that Pakistani song which is similar with it ?

Yes, Mentee bhai, which one ??

Ah, OK.

It is a nice song.

The musical instrument at 1:26 mins is called Tabla in South Asia. What is it called in Indonesia ??

Yes, Mentee bhai, which one ??

Hina ki khushbo and a plethora of others

Gendang, many dangdut song using gendang. I also have played the song on Indonesian music thread.

An example of a perfect religious song. Many are making cover. The video also shows great scene of Indonesia.

The original with translation

@Falcon29 @Dubious

Back
Top Bottom