What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Bhai last 10 times when you tagged me jn this prticular thread. Only for this one, aik pappi idhr, aik pappi idhr... i had this short clip (1-1:30 minute) in my laptop, since 4-5 years now. Where people were running in streets while a single person was going on opposite direction and he/(or she) face the dragon and here the clip ends. And this was the background music. And whenever i tried to search this complete music track i found plenty of other dragon ki olaady but not this one. So, thank you. For

1. Reminding me this track.

2. Sharing this track with me.

Is it folk music from Britain ??
Nope a theme song of a game in a made up language Dova (dragon tongue :D )
Bhai last 10 times when you tagged me jn this prticular thread. Only for this one, aik pappi idhr, aik pappi idhr... i had this short clip (1-1:30 minute) in my laptop, since 4-5 years now. Where people were running in streets while a single person was going on opposite direction and he/(or she) face the dragon and here the clip ends. And this was the background music. And whenever i tried to search this complete music track i found plenty of other dragon ki olaady but not this one. So, thank you. For

1. Reminding me this track.

2. Sharing this track with me.
Talos guide you
5acd6cc453550.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom