What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

tried it bro but as ghalib bro said kiya karien par tabiyat udhar nahi ati
left after 2 months
No pain NO GAIN :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Hound bhai you only have one life make the MOST of it, be the best and most capable version of yourself, to achieve this you have to push yourself out of you comfort zone, only then will you grow.Kudos Hound

Last edited:
No pain NO GAIN :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Houndb bhai you only have one life make the MOST of it, be the best and most capable version of yourself, to achieve this you have to push yourself out of you comfort zone, only then will you grow.Kudos Hound
What about me...

No pain NO GAIN :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Hound bhai you only have one life make the MOST of it, be the best and most capable version of yourself, to achieve this you have to push yourself out of you comfort zone, only then will you grow.Kudos Hound

A progressive/revolutionary song but I didn't know that Manto was not part of any progressive writers' group.

he refused to join that group at occasions. don't know the main reason behind this but i guess he had his own reasons.

And Faiz (the Poet) was part/(Major Member) behind Progressive writers movement. He is known as revolutionary poet of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom