What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Michael Kiwanuka's "Cold Little Heart"

Which happens to be the opening theme to an American TV series called "Big Little Lies"

@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound @Nilgiri @Signalian @war&peace
Thor Ragnorak soundtrack-Led Zepplin immigrant song............... BTW Cate Blanchett looks unrecognizable and DAMN HOT:flame::flame: like a seductive necromancer from the dark side.

Led Zeppelin is one of my all time favourites along with Judas Priest. Arguably they are the alpha and omega of Metal ;). Kudos bro.

A little Priest in the overall ragnarok/armageddon/kalki theme:

@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound @Nilgiri @Signalian @war&peace
Thor Ragnorak soundtrack-Led Zepplin immigrant song............... BTW Cate Blanchett looks unrecognizable and DAMN HOT:flame::flame: like a seductive necromancer from the dark side.
Metal is not my genre..for me its simply noise.. I don't use it even with my workout and in gym, I use headphones to listen to my own song collection or rather to not listen to the ambient metal noise which my jaybird freedom block happily.:D

Metal is not my genre..for me its simply noise.. I don't use it even with my workout and in gym, I use headphones to listen to my own song collection or rather to not listen to the ambient metal noise which my jaybird freedom block happily.:D

My old gym had mostly classical rock and a bunch of red hot chilli peppers thrown in too lol. Quite decent to workout to surprisingly.

Basement home gym for me now and its mostly Wagner/Beethoven I listen to down there....or just catch up on some audio podcasts.

Led Zeppelin is one of my all time favourites along with Judas Priest. Arguably they are the alpha and omega of Metal ;). Kudos bro.

A little Priest in the overall ragnarok/armageddon/kalki theme:

Not much of a heavy metal fan tbh bro, though the immigrant song kicked *** and Cate Blanchett as Hela:smitten::smitten:.Kudos bro

Kia zamana tha yaar ;-(
Now the metal scene here is dead :/

**** !!! **** !!! **** **** YEAH !!!!!!!!!!
Come again :P

i love the movie.
Lisbeth Salander looked :smitten::smitten:.Kudos
Lisbeth-lisbeth-salander-30738095-500-284.png

Back
Top Bottom