What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Eric Prydz made his fortune from poor Steve.

Not exactly a cover. I do like both songs though.

Since you brought up Bruce Hornsby though, "Levitate") is my favorite song by him ("The Way It Is" being my 2nd):

i just remembered it because of Tupac and it samples the original heavily however they are incredibly conjugated.

Forum itself is one big game...and you are moderator of one....why you dissing what you do son? :)
At least i don't utilize myself in such a productive manner.:p:
wasey bata do yar kay music taste abhi baby baby say agey develop nahi hoa :p: :p:
lol, tu apna bhai hey terey ko kya kahoon. Waisey game bilkul samajh nahein aya.

lol, tu apna bhai hey terey ko kya kahoon.
bus is bat pay dill lay gaye ho app ajj :smitten:
Waisey game bilkul samajh nahein aya.
yar game yeah thi kay pehlay ek song share kana hay phir us ka kisi or ka gaya hoa cover song share karna hay or phir batana hay kay app ko kon sa version pasand hay or kyu pasand hay

yar game yeah thi kay pehlay ek song share kana hay phir us ka kisi or ka gaya hoa cover song share karna hay or phir batana hay kay app ko kon sa version pasand hay or kyu pasand hay
cfb.jpg

Continuing original vs cover series:

Famous one of cover exceeding the original (imo of course)....Cash really added a je ne sais quoi to his rendition. But of course Trent created it, can never take that away from him.

At least i don't utilize myself in such a productive manner.:p:

Most of what we discuss here on forum engages the mind (good and bad) when we are lucky....(raw animal emotion when we are unlucky). The mind (like body) is temporary phenomenon, we own it while we live....our emotions we don't even really own, we just inherit with little choice. Both however end when the mortal clock ticks it last.

Thus few things reach our soul, which is eternal....which for small moment in time helps us remember that yes all of us have something we fundamentally are the absolute same....maybe the only thing like that.

Music is one of those very few things ( I feel). I would argue sharing it (since not all of us are so lucky to be able to make it) is thus one of the most productive things we can do....if productivity means doing something important....something that will "count".

Whether we stand in front of our creator for judgement, or return to live again all over again in endless cycle till final liberation, or whatever else (who really can know...we only have faith at most)....one thing I feel is certain.... those things that touch our soul probably are the only things that will matter.

Back
Top Bottom