What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

These 2 tracks are outstandingly awesome. Especially, aye e dil e Nadan

they indeed are.

sorry for delay in reply but i was listening to more tracks.

and my sleep has caught up with me, so will log-off now... will be back in afternoon or evening. :wave:

woke early ( not my planning ), listening to songs in these early hours and below is a selection, the mood of the hour particularly suiting these songs :

1. 'paani paani re' originally from the film 'maachis' but this version sung by shailly kapoor, the lady whose earlier rendition i had posted of 'dikhaai diye yoon'... shailly has a earthy voice so suiting the evocative 'paani paani re' :

Pani Pani Re, Khare Pani Re ........... Gulzar, Vishal Bhardwaj - YouTube

2. 'ae dil-e-nadaan' always puts me in a philosophical mode and mood - "iss khudaai me ek tu kya hai" :

Ae Dil e Nadaan old Song Razia Sultan - YouTube

---

@IrbiS @Aether @Zibago @django @Moonlight

@Mentee @Levina @WAJsal @BDforever

Oh!
I must be listening to pani pani re after so long. Thanks!
That I think is one of Tabu's best performances. :tup:

Today early morning I was listening to this song... It gets me humming each time I listen to it. And I enjoy watching its video as much as listening to it. :)

But now I have switched to holi mood. There's this rain dance holi party being organised by country club today.....that me and my mini gang will attend. Hehe
I am leaving with song..... Enjoy!!! :-)

Ciao

@BDforever & @Mentee

woke early ( not my planning ), listening to songs in these early hours and below is a selection, the mood of the hour particularly suiting these songs :

1. 'paani paani re' originally from the film 'maachis' but this version sung by shailly kapoor, the lady whose earlier rendition i had posted of 'dikhaai diye yoon'... shailly has a earthy voice so suiting the evocative 'paani paani re' :

Pani Pani Re, Khare Pani Re ........... Gulzar, Vishal Bhardwaj - YouTube

2. 'ae dil-e-nadaan' always puts me in a philosophical mode and mood - "iss khudaai me ek tu kya hai" :

Ae Dil e Nadaan old Song Razia Sultan - YouTube

---

@IrbiS @Aether @Zibago @django @Moonlight

@Mentee @Levina @WAJsal @BDforever
thats a gentle find:-)but these are too passive for a baychain aatma like me, will put me back to sleep---try this,would take you to 7va aasman and plz dont take the lyrics literally:alcoholic:

Oh!
I must be listening to pani pani re after so long. Thanks!
That I think is one of Tabu's best performances. :tup:

Today early morning I was listening to this song... It gets me humming each time I listen to it. And I enjoy watching its video as much as listening to it. :)

But now I have switched to holi mood. There's this rain dance holi party being organised by country club today.....that me and my mini gang will attend. Hehe
I am leaving with song..... Enjoy!!! :-)

Ciao

@BDforever & @Mentee
first of all let me be the one who is wishin happy holi in advance to my indian friends--Holiiiiiiiii haiiiiiiiiiii:-) excluding @PARIKRAMA ki gal ay sir g lift e koe nae:p:---@Levina a friendly advice---D bhaaaaaang p haaat hola rakhna:fie:-else rung barsayyyyyyyyy:rolleyes1:

Last edited:
thats a gentle find:-)but these are too passive for a baychain aatma like me, will put me back to sleep---try this,would take you to 7va aasman and plz dont take the lyrics literally:alcoholic:

first of all let me be the one who is wishin happy holi in advance to mine indian friends--Holiiiiiiiii haiiiiiiiiiii:-) excluding @PARIKRAMA ki gal ay sir g lift e koe nae:p:---@Levina a friendly advice---D bhaaaaaang p haaat hola rakhna:fie:-else rung barsayyyyyyyyy:rolleyes1:

Happy Holi in advance for all.. For me its a long long holi-day .... lol...extended weekend with good friday, sat, sun..couple it with Holi festival, its a sure shot 5 day weekend with 1 day Sick leave :-)

quiz - if the hindi film 'dev.d' that had a hard-drinking abhay deol, were to be made into a female version, what would it be called??

and the 'hungama' song, i have listened to it on cassette many years ago... i like especially these lines :

har zarra chamakta hai
anwaar-e-ilaahi se
har saans ye kehti hai
hum hain toh khuda bhi hai

and this i like not in a "religious" manner but in a more spiritual manner, in harmony with nature.

irst of all let me be the one who is wishin happy holi in advance to mine indian friends--Holiiiiiiiii haiiiiiiiiiii:-) excluding @PARIKRAMA ki gal ay sir g lift e koe nae:p:---@Levina a friendly advice---D bhaaaaaang p haaat hola rakhna:fie:-else rung barsayyyyyyyyy
Thank you.
Enjoyed my day with the girls gang.
But this time I am celebrating it twice, next Friday I will be celebrating holi in a diff city with diff ppl. Hehehe
And I didn't touch bhaang...I had to drive back home safe. :P

For me its a long long holi-day .... lol...extended weekend with good friday, sat, sun..couple it with Holi festival, its a sure shot 5 day weekend with 1 day Sick leave
Are you allergic to colours?
Is sick leave a routine after holi???

quiz - if the hindi film 'dev.d' that had a hard-drinking abhay deol, were to be made into a female version, what would it be called??
DEVI. D
:lol:

Are you allergic to colours?
Is sick leave a routine after holi???

Yes started more vigorously right after i hit my teens,,, Had stopped playing in between for years before i started it again in college hostel only to make it worse.. Now had to be careful not to get into troublesome situation..

SL is for getting a full fledged holiday for the extended week so that i can relax and sleep... and for spending time lazily with fam and friends

Back
Top Bottom