What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@jamahir
A heavily Punjabified Pahari song

it is a nice song with beautiful music... i especially liked the first 27 seconds.

what does the first part of song refrain mean - "aa kal sajna mere kol/kor"??

the singer is zeb bangash... confusingly, there is a female zeb bangash too, one half of the "zeb and haniya" duo... the name bangash reminded me that the indian sarod player, ustad amjad ali khan, is also from bangash ancestry... but this doesn't really matter anyway.

i forgot what you ( or others?? ) had said about the language spoken in the serial's location.

what is her real name and what character does she play...

snapshot1.png

it is a nice song with beautiful music... i especially liked the first 27 seconds.

what does the first part of song refrain mean - "aa kal sajna mere kol/kor"??

the singer is zeb bangash... confusingly, there is a female zeb bangash too, one half of the "zeb and haniya" duo... the name bangash reminded me that the indian sarod player, ustad amjad ali khan, is also from bangash ancestry... but this doesn't really matter anyway.

i forgot what you ( or others?? ) had said about the language spoken in the serial's location.

what is her real name and what character does she play...

View attachment 274814
Khel means stand/stay with
Khel sajna meray kol means
Stay/stand with me my companion
The drama is totally in urdu but district neelum where the drama is filmed has pahari and koshor/kashmiri speaking areas
The singer is Gohar Mumtaz of the now broken jal band
The actress in this drama is Ushna Shah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom