What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

this is it...

((
))

it is audio-only and i think not in full and is not as loud, so will not spoil your viewing experience later...

this is the original singer...

((
))

the song suits well to the imagery in the scene.

i don't know if the film is still running in cinema halls in pakistan... i saw it for the second time here in cinema slightly more than a month ago and it is no longer being played.

i liked the film.

@levina , @fakhre mirpur , @IrbiS , @Ifrit ^^^
It is nice tune , kind of reminds me of bam bam you shot me down

this is it...

((
))

it is audio-only and i think not in full and is not as loud, so will not spoil your viewing experience later...

this is the original singer...

((
))

the song suits well to the imagery in the scene.

i don't know if the film is still running in cinema halls in pakistan... i saw it for the second time here in cinema slightly more than a month ago and it is no longer being played.

i liked the film.

@levina , @fakhre mirpur , @IrbiS , @Ifrit ^^^

Don't think it's being shown nearby, waiting for good quality online version!

It comes with the job you have chosen as a volunteer, Sir. Just keep calm and carry on!
This is going on in my real life as well.You know,well all elders keep on instructing something important.(sigh)Basically,so many important things needs to be covered in really short amount of time:)
So,I am listening time's whispers that it is passing.

regards

This is going on in my real life as well.You know,well all elders keep on instructing something important.(sigh)Basically,so many important things needs to be covered in really short amount of time:)
So,I am listening time's whispers that it is passing.

regards

Learn from this guy: :D

20151019-26--005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom