What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

though he must be quite talented too.

He's in my opinion. Nazia gets more hype due to her enigmatic persona which she well-deserves. But as a singer, Zohaib had that thing too plus they started and created those songs together as 13-16 years old kids. So he played part in Nazia's success too.

Dosti | Tune.pk

Zoheb Hassan - Chera | Tune.pk

Zoheb Hassan - Jaadu | Tune.pk

i read in one thread that her husband abandoned her when she was fighting cancer... tragic !!

There are two sides of the story.

Tumhe dillagi bhool jani paregi by khan sahab, cigarette aur aik cup dooth patti. :D

Here is one of my all time favorites of Nusrat Sahab velvet voice (Nit Khair manga)

This one here is a remixed version from the Album Distant Voices (Partners in Rhyme)

A old classic from the USSR by its famed singer Muslim Maqomayev
I dont understand a word but it is captivating

nice !! it creates a mood or can be played in certain settings.

i have saved the link for more rounds of listening.

but are russian traditional/cultural songs generally of the melancholic type??

also, this song reminds me of the italian song in the boat scene in the middle of the recent film "the man from u.n.c.l.e"... seen it??

Last edited:
nice !!

but are russian traditional/cultural songs generally of the melancholic type??

also, this song reminds me of the italian song in the boat scene in the middle of the recent film "the man from u.n.c.l.e"... seen it??[/user]
No I have not seen it, but I will make sure to check it out,
As for melancholic types , I honestly have no idea, personally speaking I prefer the emotional sentimental type of song as they tend to touch on personal memories. kudos

No I have not seen it, but I will make sure to check it out,

this is it...

((
))

it is audio-only and i think not in full and is not as loud, so will not spoil your viewing experience later...

this is the original singer...

((
))

the song suits well to the imagery in the scene.

i don't know if the film is still running in cinema halls in pakistan... i saw it for the second time here in cinema slightly more than a month ago and it is no longer being played.

i liked the film.

@levina , @fakhre mirpur , @IrbiS , @Ifrit ^^^

Back
Top Bottom