What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

u know i found out potohari/pahari are considered independent langs.amd mirpurs pharai lang is slightly diff from rest of upper regions and also that hindko is considered a dialect of punjabi and its not an independent seperate lang. secondly iread all pahari speakers can understand punjabi because punjabi is a very widely spoekn lang in both pakistan and india but not all punjabi speakers can understand pahari because its only a lang of hilly areas.

in the video awaz tau bohat halki hai i got zilch

oh god iwas abt to tell u abt this first song u have shared movie dmp . iwanted to say cant these ppl get creative and not copy songs and make theese ugly copy cats of nusrats such good song.
Actually i find the Muzafarabad pahari very similar to the one hazara div i mean i am no expert but still there is some similarity

A really fun remake of the old folk punjabi song
@Imran Khan @Ifrit @engineer saad @Shamain @SHAMK9
Would love to play it while driving on canal road Lahore after midnight *whoosh*

:main lahoria tere tay arria oh
tenu lay jana hath jay main pharya oyee
kukkri lay du tenu jeri Kurr Kurr kardi ey
Sohrey lay jana changi teri burr burr lagdi ey
:enjoy:
Kukri oo leni jedi Anday deyndi eyy..
Sorray nai jana sass taanay dendhi eyy..

No matter which rock concert it is, always there's one idiot there shouting and requesting 'free bird'.

@jamahir
Don't know if you've heard of this song sung by Pankaj Udhas. It's an old song which I happened to be humming today.
I like both the song and it's video; Sameera Reddy is the reason. :)

@jamahir
Don't know if you've heard of this song sung by Pankaj Udhas. It's an old song which I happened to be humming today.

i know the song. :-)

I like both the song and it's video; Sameera Reddy is the reason. :)

yeah, sameera looks nice and acts nice in the song... the story is nice too.

i don't remember the third reddy sister ( other than sameera and meghana ).

i know the song. :-)

yeah, sameera looks nice and acts nice in the song... the story is nice too.

i don't remember the third reddy sister ( other than sameera and meghana ).
Sushma reddy, the eldest of them all. :)

I love Nadia Hassan's voice. <3

NaZia not Nadia. She dripped Elegance from her head to toes. I was listening to her songs yesterday after years since childhood and felt sad she is no more!

Back
Top Bottom