What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Is this similar to the one spoken by the people of poonch on our side ?
Yes it is same language. Pre partition ajk and iok controlled poonch and rajouri were called pahari speaking belt. Udhampur,kathua ,jammu were dogri region, leh and kargil were called ladaki,giilgit was dardic and anantnag, doda, kishtwar etc were kashmiri.

umm, not my type. :-)

i didn't see your tag earlier.

This song was banned from several radio stations, often called out for having 'juvenile delinquency' and 'obscene' qualities:

ban on a song with no lyrics. :what:

nice song.

reminded me of "main pareshan" ( Main Pareshan Pareshaan - Song Ishaqzaade - HD Quality - YouTube ).

nice... the female singer's style in this song seems west asian and she has a nice earthy voice.

------

one of my favorite songs - "banjaara" ( Ek Villain: Banjaara Full Song (Audio) | Shraddha Kapoor, Siddharth Malhotra - YouTube ).

Yes it is same language. Pre partition ajk and iok controlled poonch and rajouri were called pahari speaking belt. Udhampur,kathua ,jammu were dogri region, leh and kargil were called ladaki,giilgit was dardic and anantnag, doda, kishtwar etc were kashmiri.
Not anantnag its called Islamabad :mad:
@engineer saad

Idont think pahari is a punjabi dialect mny ppl call it a diff lang tho iwantto know what is true.nyways the video u shared isnt the phari spoken all over,lil differences r there between districts cuz iknow for sure mirpur dialect has some differences. This video is more mirpuri.
Look what i found
@django @EAK @Shamain @engineer saad

u know i found out potohari/pahari are considered independent langs.amd mirpurs pharai lang is slightly diff from rest of upper regions and also that hindko is considered a dialect of punjabi and its not an independent seperate lang. secondly iread all pahari speakers can understand punjabi because punjabi is a very widely spoekn lang in both pakistan and india but not all punjabi speakers can understand pahari because its only a lang of hilly areas.

in the video awaz tau bohat halki hai i got zilch

oh god iwas abt to tell u abt this first song u have shared movie dmp . iwanted to say cant these ppl get creative and not copy songs and make theese ugly copy cats of nusrats such good song.

Back
Top Bottom