What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

and he is still angry at me, even when i promised not to bbq him, is he holding a grudge :(

buahahahahahaha! wait wait, i think i missed this episode. So how did you threaten to barbeque him? or what bai jaaan @Armstrong do to make my brother @Gufi angry? LOL!

I mean you tell a man you will boil him alive, and eat him and suddenly he thinks you are evil

LMFAO!!!!

He's too sensitive!

buahahahahahaha! wait wait, i think i missed this episode. So how did you threaten to barbeque him? or what bai jaaan @Armstrong do to make my brother @Gufi angry? LOL!
remember when i asked you to bring the sauce, I may have later tagged him with a picture of Hannibal lector cutting up a human lung... :ashamed:
LMFAO!!!!

He's too sensitive!
exactly, tell a guy you will eat him and look at him over react.... :pop:

@Nihonjin1051 Need help finding this song
In this video, the song at 2:20

Although Korean girl performs in the song but when i searched on Shazam it came out Japanese?
1.jpg

Any idea?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 20

"...meri aag tujhko jalaa na de"

beautiful song... i can imagine it playing in the background in a train passing through desert on a late day.

one of the classical music numbers on coke studio.

-------

this is a "sufiyana" song by abida parveen, sung as the ost for a older pakistani serial called "shehr-e-zaat"... i found it a few days ago in a thread about a vid commemorating pakistani's independence day... i enquired in that thread and two pakistani members kindly gave me details of it and the serial.

it is a grand song with the lyrics from possibly the later 1700's and quite possibly is a self-address by the original poet ( the lyrics writer )...

Yaar Ko Hum Ne Ja Baja Dekha Abida Parveen - Urdu - Video Dailymotion

-------

@BDforever @bongbang @Nihonjin1051 @levina @friendly_troll96 @Aether @IrbiS @B+ Dracula

Last edited:

beautiful song... i can imagine it playing in the background in a train passing through desert on a late day.

-------

this is a "sufiyana" song by abida parveen, sung as the ost for a older pakistani serial called "shehr-e-zaat"... i found it a few days ago in a thread about a vid commemorating pakistani's independence day... i enquired in that thread and two pakistani members kindly gave me details of it and the serial.

it is a grand song...

-------

@BDforever @bongbang @Nihonjin1051 @levina @friendly_troll96 @Aether @IrbiS @B+ Dracula
very good taste of song :tup:

-------

it is a grand song with the lyrics from possibly the later 1700's and quite possibly is a self-address by the original poet ( the lyrics writer )...

-------

My fav
Abida Parveen,s songs and kalam

Back
Top Bottom