What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

is the drugs and the gangster connections serious??
It's bollywood bro, everyone has a connection with everyone. Haven't you heard his drunk calls to ashwarya rai?

Or haven't you read Divya Bharti's story?

It's bollywood bro, everyone has a connection with everyone. Haven't you heard his drunk calls to ashwarya rai?

no, but i read of him scaring her and her family by kicking on her door late at night... i suppose he was drunk then.

also, his game show whose name i don't remember once had katrina and neil nitin mukesh as guests and salman was being somewhat thuggish in that episode... maybe even then too he was slightly drunk or maybe just attitude.

one of my favorite 90's songs.

Or haven't you read Divya Bharti's story?

no, what is it??

no, but i read of him scaring her and her family by kicking on her door late at night... i suppose he was drunk then.

also, his game show whose name i don't remember once had katrina and neil nitin mukesh as guests and salman was being somewhat thuggish in that episode... maybe even then too he was slightly drunk or maybe just attitude.
There was a tape of him doing rounds where he was cursing her on the phone and threatening her about his connections with dawood and gang. Plus he is a close pal of Sanjay Dutt who is serving jail time for being close to dawood and chota shakel.

And Divya Bharti was pushed off the building after she refused to sleep with one of these gangster, don't know if its true or not. she was just 18/19 when she died.

There was a tape of him doing rounds where he was cursing her on the phone and threatening her about his connections with dawood and gang. Plus he is a close pal of Sanjay Dutt who is serving jail time for being close to dawood and chota shakel.

bollywood should be shifted to delhi maybe to remove most of its mafia connections... at the same time, that industry should not be allowed to make more than 20 films per year.

And Divya Bharti was pushed off the building after she refused to sleep with one of these gangster, don't know if its true or not. she was just 18/19 when she died.

and everyone accepted, knowingly or unknowingly, that it was suicide.

by the way, was she mallu or even a southie at all??

Last edited:
bollywood should be shifted to delhi maybe to remove most of its mafia connections... at the same time, that industry should not be allowed to make more than 20 films per year.

and everyone accepted, knowingly or unknowingly, that it was suicide.

by the way, was she mallu or even a southie at all??
nah it's fine let them Mumbaikars keep that crap. we don't want it here no more.

She was a mahrastrian if m not wrong. Plus which bollywood murder ever got solved?

@MastanKhan

ہم ہیں مشتاق وہ ہیں بےزار
یا الہی یہ ماجرا کیا ہے
یا الہی یہ ماجرا کیا ہے

شمائین میکس ٹرول فیس*

Last edited:
Just nostalgic...

Remind of carefree college days...:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom