What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Nihonjin1051 I dont like Tarkan songs so much but there is this one sick remix, i love remix of old songs with house/techno music.

I love how the Turkish language sounds. Gosh i need to learn more Turkish....

Btw, that's a sick remix , buddy. Love it. Anything Tarkan --- i have downloaded it already, lol.

To my brothers @al-Hasani , @1000 , @Syrian Lion , @Mosamania , @Sinan , @xenon54 , @atatwolf --- i'm sure you guys know of 'Aicha' by Cheb Khaled. Here's a great A Capella rendition

For all the J-Pop lovers out there --- here's a classic --- Namie Amuro

I love how the Turkish language sounds. Gosh i need to learn more Turkish....

Btw, that's a sick remix , buddy. Love it. Anything Tarkan --- i have downloaded it already, lol.

To my brothers @al-Hasani , @1000 , @Syrian Lion , @Mosamania , @Sinan , @xenon54 , @atatwolf --- i'm sure you guys know of 'Aicha' by Cheb Khaled. Here's a great A Capella rendition

For all the J-Pop lovers out there --- here's a classic --- Namie Amuro

That's Alaa Wardi , a Saudi Musician.

OMG ! Swedish folk music sounds so...American ? I mean, there are so many Country songs that sound like this. Just makes me appreciate how much Swedish influence there is in American folk , and even blue grass, country.

:)

Yep, those crafty Americans:lol:. Always stealing our jams:usflag:

These two are more polka then traditional Swedish Folk

@Mosamania , he even did a rendition of Tarkan's "Sikidim" hahaha!

Listening to this now... ;)

WTF? His Turkish is better than 90% of immigrant kids in Germany. :woot:

@Nihonjin1051 whats the most popular music genre in Japan, i have the feeling Japanese and Koreans love Pop.

PS: Rammstein is great, many think they make Nazi music while they have a song where they say something like ''they want my heart on right side but im left''

This one:

Last edited:
WTF? His Turkish is better than 90% of immigrant kids in Germany. :woot:

@Nihonjin1051 whats the most popular music genre in Japan, i have the feeling Japanese and Koreans love Pop.

PS: Ramstein is great, many think they make Nazi music whiley they have a song where they say something like ''they want my heart on right side but im left''

This one:

Probably Pop and Rock ! But there is a strong follower base for Enka , which is Japanese Traditional Folk Music.

Let me give you an example of Enka Music

PS. This is the kind of music my dad listens to.... :lol::lol:

Probably Pop and Rock ! But there is a strong follower base for Enka , which is Japanese Traditional Folk Music.

Let me give you an example of Enka Music

PS. This is the kind of music my dad listens to.... :lol::lol:

They sound so relaxing, i imagine lying in a Japanese zen garden listening to this music, heaven on earth. :)

Katsura_Imperial_Villa_in_Spring.JPG

PS: we also like pop and rock, here are two exsamples of Turkish rock.

Back
Top Bottom