What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

talking about bulgarian ? you need to check this :P it will blow up your mind ahahah

:o: :what: :o:

-----------------------------

@BDforever @Nihonjin1051 @levina @vostok

listen to some hypnotic music from uzbekistan, sung by sevara nazarkhan who became quite famous after she appeared in womad festival in britain in 2003... vostok may know of her, she seems famous in all cis countries.

Sevara Nazarkhan MP3 downloads | www.iMp3.cc ( play directly or download as mp3 )

i recommend...

1. adolat tanovari ( songs of adolat )... this is so beautiful it takes me to tears.

2. sevgi alam... quite peppy and nice beats, seems inspired by russian songs.

3. yor-yor ( song to the bride ).

4. orik gullaganda ( when apricot blossoms )... there is a faster version which is more nicer.

5. el nozanin...nozanin means "the beautiful one", same as in the urdu language of south asia, and for some reason, one part of this song reminds me the object of my affections :D even though i don't know uzbek language.

6. yol bolsin... this is her most famous song.

7. bu sevgi... seems like a travel, beautiful beautiful.

Last edited:
1. vid of most famous song of sevara nazarkhan... yol bolsin... i like the dance.

2. sevara is quite the rockstar... live at womad festival in britain... i love her expressions...

beavis-and-butthead.gif

Last edited:
I'm impressed Nihonjin. :)

The most famous song of the Tarkan was the one below... I remember girls all around the world were sick about Tarkan. :D

All these were famous too.

Why ?
@Nihonjin1051 I dont like Tarkan songs so much but there is this one sick remix, i love remix of old songs with house/techno music.

Back
Top Bottom