What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Kuj palay nai paya :undecided:

Your voice is sweet but looks like your breaths are short? Is it style of russian songs or result of smoking??? :rolleyes:

It's prohibited in our Religion. I recorded this song in - temp in Voronezh. That is why breaths are Short. Usually, this happens when I record English songs. :D From PH, I'm unable to unable to convert MP4 to MP3. :(

It's good. If you know we more songs; share them and tag me.

She mostly sang Sufi songs infect she is called Sufi Queen, for me she is female version of NFAK. So, i am not sure which kind of songs you are looking for, anyway here is another Ghazal

She mostly sang Sufi songs infect she is called Sufi Queen, for me she is female version of NFAK. So, i am not sure which kind of songs you are looking for, anyway here is another Ghazal

These days I've started listening to Sufi Music too. I want meaningful songs, like the one I shared earlier or you shared it. Will listed to this one in few moments.

@Nihonjin1051 @levina check this song :D
it is the reproduced song of very old song of famous indian singer Lata mangeshkar
first the old one:

the new one:

Lata mangeshkar's voice is so soothing. I liked the way its been remixed.But I wish the original Lata mangeshkar song was remixed.I played that b&w song twice.Thanks!!!

Posting a malayalam song...btw the actor and actress in this song got married recently and the song is sung by the actress herself.

Lata mangeshkar's voice is so soothing. I liked the way its been remixed.But I wish the original Lata mangeshkar song was remixed.I played that b&w song twice.Thanks!!!

Posting a malayalam song...btw the actor and actress in this song got married recently and the song is sung by the actress herself.
nice :D

Back
Top Bottom